Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

   
Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 (Page 130)

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 22053

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I know Ritu i want to read it too man. And I agree its so scary , first one should always avoid having any drinks or any fishy food in parties especially if one is on a date and not in a group, its more of an issue here in western countries than in eastern societies na. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 6287

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
HeyaaaBig smile

I guess we will get the IV and the HQ pics tomorrowBig smileBig smile

@Senny: I really admire Rati and her values as wellBig smile She carries herself so well MashAllah...anyone would be proud to be her fanBig smile I know I amBig smileBig smileBig smile She is a person who would not leave her principles for anything in the world....she sticks by what she feels is rightBig smileBig smile and that is GREATBig smileBig smile She is firm yet loving and one of the humblest and sweetest ppl in the TV world...a heart of gold she has, as Navina quoted...and i always pray she and Arjun get all they have wished for now and foreverBig smileBig smile Just LOVE the two of themBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 6287

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

I know Ritu i want to read it too man. And I agree its so scary , first one should always avoid having any drinks or any fishy food in parties especially if one is on a date and not in a group, its more of an issue here in western countries than in eastern societies na. 


Yup this issue has also been portrayed in movies na...to show the youth how dangerous things can get...and im proud that ArTi were chosen to talk about this social issue...they are two ppl who have a knowledge of things going on around them despite being busy with their work....and they are very Intelligent MashAllahBig smileBig smile i am soooo PROUD to be their fan...i love loving themBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Joined: 10 November 2009
Posts: 6287

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Ritu Di...where did you disappear??? me aayi and aap gayi???OuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senny

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 22053

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
I know Amy, Rati really is awesome, thats what i have always believed in too, never leave your values and what you sincerely believe in. At times sticking firm to ones beliefs and being steadfast in what one feels is right leads to certain people and friends going away too. 

But if the relationship wasn't able to survive this then it wasn't worth it or may be in future things change. Sorry am off topic. But yeah man Rati sure has a heart of gold. Navina said this about Rati in the last mjht group interview, like on the last issue of GR8 or so, since then I have really liked  and respected this duo, only genuine friends say such kind things for each other like Navina said for her. Even Rati said that Navina is a very sophisticated lady and something similar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Ritu Di...where did you disappear??? me aayi and aap gayi???OuchOuch


Sorry i was on the phone............... me back.. only for u.. to complete this thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrSenny

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Joined: 05 February 2009
Posts: 22053

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I agree Amy, its a sensitive area and am glad too that Arti would speak on it as many young ones look up to them and their words would leave an impact even for a while.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrRitu.V

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Joined: 04 February 2010
Posts: 6435

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senny

I know Amy, Rati really is awesome, thats what i have always believed in too, never leave your values and what you sincerely believe in. At times sticking firm to ones beliefs and being steadfast in what one feels is right leads to certain people and friends going away too. 

But if the relationship wasn't able to survive this then it wasn't worth it or may be in future things change. Sorry am off topic. But yeah man Rati sure has a heart of gold. Navina said this about Rati in the last mjht group interview, like on the last issue of GR8 or so, since then I have really liked  and respected this duo, only genuine friends say such kind things for each other like Navina said for her. Even Rati said that Navina is a very sophisticated lady and something similar!


Amy & Senny .. i agrree with u guys 100000000000000000% ...Mashalllahhh Rati is awsome.. I got to know today that she does not drink ( i was kind of knowing .. and i am not saying drinking is bad ) ... But most of the celeberaties do drink and party .. but Rati seems different from all these people

Both Rati and Arjun are an inspiration for younger generation.. and i am glad they r talking about serious issues


Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 06 January 2011 at 2:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUrSenny

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
y do we love rati?(rati fans)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: sweeni   Replies: 63   Views: 8684

sweeni 63 8684 03 March 2011 at 1:34pm by mark-mayur
RATI SRK!! GOOD GOING RATI

2 3 4

Author: ArTizAngel   Replies: 25   Views: 6912

ArTizAngel 25 6912 15 September 2010 at 9:00am by -Javeria-
RaTi...RaTi...RaTi..the countdown bgins..

2

Author: sweetbarbie   Replies: 13   Views: 2800

sweetbarbie 13 2800 01 September 2010 at 12:13pm by sheebs_ratifan
by god rati...uff teri ada-rati's interview on SBS

2

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 12   Views: 4140

blossom1234 12 4140 03 July 2010 at 10:25pm by -Preeti-
rati rati rati

Author: cutie_pie_any   Replies: 1   Views: 1980

cutie_pie_any 1 1980 31 May 2010 at 11:28am by mayurmizz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index