GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by loving_bird

amy yes yea pura ka pura emotional aatyachaar

thoda normal ho gayi thi but after seeing these  picture again .......

Arti ne kiya mujhpar emotional aatyachaarπŸ˜†

@bold: same here...you should have seen me last night...Ritu was laughing her head off at meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Komzie: khayal rakhna, kahin Jan 2011 ki mag na phad do excitement meinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@All: last night when i was drooling pagalon ki tarha on the cover page, a friend said that it was the first gr8 magazine of the year...so i was just wondering...could it be symbolic in that we are going to get LOTS of ArTi this year?? i pray it is😳😳 i mean the year started with ArTi...so.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
hiten gauri are most suited example for ArTi..........they are so like them............and i love this coz they are married now...............πŸ˜‰

Tu toh sukoon hai mera
Main piya shor hoon
Haan pehle thi aur koi main
Ab koi aur hoon
Na tuhi badli hai
 na main hi badla hoon
Badli hai bas nazrein
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by Mou.

tanuuuuuuu wah wah!!!!!!!πŸ‘
but i still wanna sing humure shadi me bas baki hai hafte char!!!!!!🀣

Lols...this song suits them A LOTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ughhhhhh...i am telling people..bombard imagine office with GR8 magazine issues..just like in HP harry used to get infinite letters..tab hi kuch ho ga..
Originally posted by Ritu.mjhtrv

Komal we need to know whether this news is true or not πŸ˜• Expect karne ke baad agar nahi ho to ..it will be dissapointing naa

yeah i know but she said its 100% true.....πŸ˜•.........waise not raising my hopes fir bhi dil hsai ke maanta nahin lol............
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

@All: last night when i was drooling pagalon ki tarha on the cover page, a friend said that it was the first gr8 magazine of the year...so i was just wondering...could it be symbolic in that we are going to get LOTS of ArTi this year?? i pray it is😳😳 i mean the year started with ArTi...so.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ammmmmyyyyyy.....can i hug u for this....love uuuuuu..hayeee...tere.mun main dherrrrr sari chocolates....πŸ€—..inshAllah InshAllah..
Originally posted by loving_bird

Tu toh sukoon hai mera
Main piya shor hoon
Haan pehle thi aur koi main
Ab koi aur hoon
Na tuhi badli hai
 na main hi badla hoon
Badli hai bas nazrein
😍

In this pic does anyone notice Arjun's right hand lightly resting on Rati's right hand or is it just my insane mind hallucinating??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mou.

why we found arti's similarity with all real life couple? kya connection hai ye?πŸ˜•

Lols...me said the same thing in the previous pageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hiten-gauri, shahid-priyankaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
amy he always touches her like this..lightly..as if she is made of glass..😍😍