GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Thankssss guys!!

im coming up with MANY more sigs...ye toh sirf preview thaa 🀣
Yamz if this was preview.........then the actual film is definitely going to kill us😍🀣
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Luang da lashkara..............o baby tera chand se pyaara..........o baby tera jaan se pyaara .............o baby yeh chamka dil saada.............o baby deke gaya pyaar ye patiaalvi.......

OH MAN..............I m loving this picπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
ayhsu ki bachi sirf promo kya likhi hai.............kuch mazedar baat likh na wht u read abt arti??
i m not able to do zooming.........my net is missing me off
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Yamz if this was preview.........then the actual film is definitely going to kill us😍🀣

but i want to see the Film..........ready to be killed..........haaye.............😳😍🀣
yamz di we r waiting............ we want more nd more siggies from u......infact the creations gallery should be flooded with ArTi siggies today...........
Originally posted by -Rinky-

oh aysha u read the whole interview? so the enemies agree everywhere hein? what happened to them suddenly...i surely wanna go and dip them or myself in arctic channel....what exactly is their personal equation(same word arjun used at dolly's interview) ...πŸ˜†

Rinky its complicated🀣
Originally posted by SRK_fanatic

Well thank u all for giving ur opinion on my views,..yes wish we could elaborate but cant cuz that will be out of topic..Rati became more honest since her exit from mjht i guess.But to think of it she was never a queen of diplomacy right? She never had problems in accepting her +ves or -ves in media.Same for Arjun he is a person full of warmth and its easy to connect to him cuz whatever he says comes from his mind.He may hide but never lie.Though now he is trying to be a lil diplomatic with no comments and all haha.But i like his former self charming and bindaas.

One last thing I would say all couples go through troubled times.Infact every relation has its ups and down.if its everytime hunky-dory pakka sure its 100% fake.Like i said the earlier couple when they started dating none believed it will succeed.But it did just cuz they made some wrong choice in case of partners didnt mean they dont deserve love.Every relation needs time and space so usually i dont get riled up if i hear some controversial interview or report of ArTi😊

Great post :))

Agree with you.... :D

Even ArTi themselves have said that ladai se pyaar badhta hai...so who are we to disagree with that?? lols :P
Edited by AmyArTiMayUr - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Luang da lashkara..............o baby tera chand se pyaara..........o baby tera jaan se pyaara .............o baby yeh chamka dil saada.............o baby deke gaya pyaar ye patiaalvi.......

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
ladhaai se pyaar bahdta hai.......offcourse.........ArTi keep fighting...............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜
When they both were asked whether they would get physically intimate with anyone when drunk??----------they first looked at each other blankly😳