Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Patient...........ahem..........yes Mr. u will need to be very very patient to meet ppl in Pardes............and we too......... :(
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But tell can it get better?..........they are looking so so gorgeous man...............😍
Did Gr8 Mag cover look so graceful and amazing ever?...............😳

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Divya...............

Koi jaaye to le aaye
meri lakh duaeein paaye.....
meri sane Tanu kahin kho gayi............lol

(Tanu ji me maintaining ur image, not saying the truth)

@ Rinky...........nah me not all dedicated and committed...........i just work hard
DoNotMind thumbnail
preeti di pls scan the interview soon.............
Edited by Komal.SweetArTi - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Rinky .... Iske baad is Huge Intro on New Year and How they have Rati and Arjun for this Coverage

and To Post Written Update i need to leave my office ka kaam and post this .... as Arjun ka answers r simple and One Line but Rati has like given essay's

Pehli baar we have Rati doing more of talking than Arjun😆

Also
this Interview is taken after MJHT ended as rati said that MJHT finally it ended on a nyc and positive Note

and let me Post one reply of thiers here as I found it quiet Straight and Mast
what thing u wanna say abt urself in 2011?
Arjun says just need "to be patient "
and Rati says :
temper as she is short tempered
and hopes to calmdown a bit more and be quiet.  but not absolutely quiet as i am a honest, open and straight-forward person, so cant change ths side of mine but would control my temper & to a large means have been successful in doing tht n curb it down.  I will b mineself the same genuine, outspoken and frank Rati who will call a spade a spade. And also i should bcome a bit dimplomatic bcoz i tell ppl frankly what i feel and sometimes it works against me and so i need to learn the tactic of diplomacy(Smiles)

Ohhh....so they need to learn more of each other's traits now..............oh u Imagine people.......give them a chance😆
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

But tell can it get better?..........they are looking so so gorgeous man...............😍
Did Gr8 Mag cover look so graceful and amazing ever?...............😳

Komzie...i am supposed to go too.........but these people are like magnets😆
BTW Hey🤗
DoNotMind thumbnail
where are Imagine peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?.....................argghhhhhhhh...............
Show this to them.........
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
temper as she is short tempered
and hopes to calmdown a bit more and be quiet.  but not absolutely quiet as i am a honest, open and straight-forward person, so cant change ths side of mine but would control my temper & to a large means have been successful in doing tht n curb it down.  I will b mineself the same genuine, outspoken and frank Rati who will call a spade a spade. And also i should bcome a bit dimplomatic bcoz i tell ppl frankly what i feel and sometimes it works against me and so i need to learn the tactic of diplomacy(Smiles)

awww what an answer.....i love people who call spade a spade....u need jigar to accept opinions...but u may always be sure tha the person wont falsely butter you or use you for their gains.....yes indeed diplomacy is great but even that gets boring...a little bit of honesty and little bit of diplomacy....way to go rati....

and hmmm......temper....whats with arti and temper? is it this reason we sometimes see them looking in opposite directions in interviews?she should wear a pearl too...lets ask arjun to help😆

awwww preeti....i am so sorry for disturbing you...you take your time and work and type....dont forget you are fan of an extremely hardworking dedicated onscreen couple who turn others green with envy....toh kaam karlo....i will read later😃

DoNotMind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Komzie...i am supposed to go too.........but these people are like magnets😆

BTW Hey🤗

hey pallu...................🤗
Keep Drooling Don't Go................😳
😆
Payal-15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

where are Imagine peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?.....................argghhhhhhhh...............
Show this to them.........

i swear..pehle when they killed Nupur.we revolted big time.n now all article mention Nupur being dead made show go off air..............ab imagine wale people too not understanding...don't they see Arti fans have good estimation to wht's next n hence they have chosen Arti as favs😆