GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
just cant get over there eyes..even  looking at the cameras it seems they are looking at  each other..😲😲...🤪🤪
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
um AWESOMEEEE.........the pics are just AMAZING that i cant get over them!!!....i tried reading parts of the interview.....good to know their opinions.....haha arjun was funny when he said that no matter how much he drinks, hell always be straight hahaha....and rati doesnt drink, thats good for her......will wait to see a better view of the interview 😃......thanx so much once again!!!.......naina
gosh.. here the weather is too cool yet still i m sweating... 😉 😍 🤪
Originally posted by -Mehak

just cant get over there eyes..even  looking at the cameras it seems they are looking at  each other..😲😲...🤪🤪

its their stance Mehak, it has a touch of arrogance in it, it seems to say we are together & we know we are dynamite. we know the effect we have on ppl. did that make any sense?😆😆😆
Originally posted by shubhie

its their stance Mehak, it has a touch of arrogance in it, it seems to say we are together & we know we are dynamite. we know the effect we have on ppl. did that make any sense?😆😆😆

shubieeeee...u want me to have a heart attack?.😲.😲..BANG ON GIRL!..😍😍
for a closer look😆

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

😍
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
payal picture nahi ayi..edit ur post..

shubieeeee...u want me to have a heart attack?.😲.😲..BANG ON GIRL!..😍😍

if that happens lets get admitted in the same i.c.u, on adjoining beds so that we can drool together.🤣

payal picture nahi ayi..edit ur post..
Jee😆
ok, i m gonna be thrown out of work today and ArTi will be responsible...........

@ Preeti ji............mere sawalon ka jawab do.....................where u got the mag?>