Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena continues her khan bhajan...yawn (Page 4)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
It didn't take a long time for people to start taking kareena kapoor seriously. They knew she was talented from Refugee. Her first film. Than came Asoka and than came Chameli. In one of her earlier interviews, she talked about how many critics started calling in and praising her sending her flowers ect for her performance in Asoka. That was like what her second year in bollywood. She said she didn't expect it this early that critics will appreciate her performance.  Kareena still needs help with picking the right scripts. And Saif is no better either. He has been doing bad films too.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 06 January 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

It didn't take a long time for people to start taking kareena kapoor seriously. They knew she was talented from Refugee. Her first film. Than came Asoka and than came Chameli. In one of her earlier interviews, she talked about how many critics started calling in and praising her sending her flowers ect for her performance in Asoka. That was like what her second year in bollywood. She said she didn't expect it this early that critics will appreciate her performance.  Kareena still needs help with picking the right scripts. And Saif is no better either. He has been doing bad films too.

I did not comment on Saif since I dont think very highly of him as an actor. Kareena I admire. I really think she is at a point in her career that she can start taking risks. Yes critics admired Kareena, but it took the public longer to warm up to her. And now that they have she should not squander the love and good will by acting in lame ass projects just because it stars Salman or Srk or KJo is the producer.  I say this because I like Kareena and I feel that she has a lot of potential

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frosty

Originally posted by lensahunte08

I did not comment on Saif since I dont think very highly of him as an actor. Kareena I admire. I really think she is at a point in her career that she can start taking risks. Yes critics admired Kareena, but it took the public longer to warm up to her. And now that they have she should not squander the love and good will by acting in lame ass projects just because it stars Salman or Srk or KJo is the producer.  I say this because I like Kareena and I feel that she has a lot of potential

I know u didn't comment about Saif. That was just me lol. Yeah I agree audience took longer to accept her as an actress I feel mostly because of her outspoken attitude and her confidence. People thought she was arrogant ect. But they still appreciated her in films like Asoka, Chameli and Dev ect. But they didn't warm up to her until JWM. She def turned a lot of her haters into fans there lol

Yeah I agree she should take more risks. But why am I gonna bang my head on the wall if she isn't. Let her do what she wants. Am sure she would realize sooner or later that she needs to do performance oriented role. Am just hopping Agent Vinond and that Amir's film with Rani would give us that powerful performance everyone is looking for. I heard she was has a role of a sex worker there.  But right now, I still can't get over the good year that kareena got. Am happy for her. She still has time to show her talent. There is no rush.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 06 January 2011 at 2:18pm

sheee

Go to top