Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena continues her khan bhajan...yawn (Page 3)

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Zainab her future lineup:

Ra One with Srk
You know what she's doing? Its a groundbreaking role! She's gonan play the SEXIEST mother ever enacted in hindi cinema. Yes you heard me, that's her role in the film. You know what the film is about? Its about Ra One and G One, video game characters (that covers arjun adn Srk). But wiat, there's an emotional quotient involved. Its also the story about a father and his son! So I guess a child artist has more prominence than sexy mama.

Bodyguard
Ms Kapoor "I'm excited for bodyguard with salman. He's a dear friend, and I have a performance oriented role in teh film"

Translation: "Da Bang Theory. All time Blockbuster implies that sallu's future film might also have a similar fate. Hell, it raped my film on the box office, WAF, so now I wanna taste that success again. So then I can say in my interviews, 'I have three 100 crore plus films, thank you guys' "

Stand By Me *cringe*
How can I say his title and not cringe? What hopes can I have from a film that makes me cringe while saying the title. Yet another debutante director after the very talented Sabir Khan of KI, Prem Soni of MAMK, and Sid Malhotra of WAF. O Joy! Very little is known of this film except its a rom com with Imran. The director was the AD of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na

Agent Vinod
OH MY SLIVER OF HOPE IN AN OTHERWISE DARK DARK HOPELESS WORLD. Her ONLY worthy film of 2011 for her fans. The captain of the ship is none other than THE Sriram Raghavan of Ek Hasina Thi and Johnny Gadaar fame. The costar is the love my life, the reason for my existance, my hubby dubby  (he also happens to be kareena's beau) the gorgeous nawaab pataudi Jnr. And when I think of Agent Vinod, I feel all warm adn fuzzy inside.

Possibly 2012 release
Reema Kagti (of Honeymoon Travels) untitle filmed under Excel Productions starring Rani and Aamir. Another promising project, but its not coming out this year, since shoot will start pretty late.

Dhruv
Still holding onto hope for this one. Sudhir's MIshra's political saga starring kareena, chitrangada, and farhan akhtar. Mishra's still hoping kareena might ahve dates for it, and he's waiting for farhan's dates as well. Supposedly slated to start shoot in sept.

Edited by desigal90 - 05 January 2011 at 11:36pm
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Again aww man she should control her love for all the Khans
Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I agree to an extent. She needs to do Chameli types of roles in between. I know, she needs box office hits too, but she can do a perfect mix.Embarrassed
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I think she was being asked the question about khans. Now when she has movies with all of them, media ask  questions about them.
It's a big deal for media. She has to be careful and praise them all, so it kind of looks awkward.

Edited by sheee - 06 January 2011 at 4:31pm
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
So apparently she might be playing a sex worker in Reema Kagti's film with Aamir.
Finally something worth looking forward to.
LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

So apparently she might be playing a sex worker in Reema Kagti's film with Aamir.
Finally something worth looking forward to.

with AV that wil b nice
& if shes doing dahruv ...if reema kagtis film released next month that would be good
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Word to Kareena: It took people a long time to start taking you seriously as an actor. Now that they have please dont let them down by doing stupid ass movies like "Stand by me" *gag*. 

You are a great actor and are at the top. The shelf life for actresses is not very long. Please take advantage of your position and do roles that justify your presence. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

Go to top