Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kareena continues her khan bhajan...yawn (Page 2)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Aww thanks Eraser! This means a lot especially since recently I think I read one of your posts (a few months back) in the kareena vs PC media war bit where you said that some of kareena's fans were starting to get irritating, haha. Especially since I thought you liked bebo, so  I was like, damn, this must mean something!

Adios, success only followers the right choices. What did that initial success do for akki adios? He's doing hte same old bafoonery over and over agian. Success will eventulaly run out unless you truly do something memorable!

Truly admire Vidya Balan for what she's done. Kudos to  her. Kareena shoudl sit down and learn from this woman.

SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy 

And I am off the topic and done for the day... One last thing i wanna say though.. AKKI And slap stick coemdies.. ki JAI HO!!  Clap LOL

Edited by ladygaga - 05 January 2011 at 9:15pm

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Am I in some alternate universe ? Confused
Seriously tho Desigal  - IF BW section will never be the same without your Kareena pankhagiri - please keep the faith and dont give up on that girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
@Adios
We will nto agree there mate. We will not agree. You prefer success over actual substance, I dont. Not anymore. I've had ti with kareena's success run.

@Eraser
Btw outta curiosity, who are you a fan of pal? Like which actors?

@qwww
Aww, that's why I have saif as a safety net, haha! My pankhagiri will continue, with him! He also gives W*F statements, AND scandalous interviews, AND does roles such a variety of roles that challenge him Embarrassed

Sorta what Bebo used to be like back in the day.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Irisduplexqwww

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
^Desu....she needs the hits and blockbusters to continue to get movies and stay in demand. I think in between all the Golmaals and stuff hope she does a few movies like Dev and Chameli. I think it's a good idea to mix it up....it's been a while she has done something like that.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 05 January 2011 at 9:35pm
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oye i had to come back.. desu.. coz you are misrepresting my views lol.. i like success.. and i like substance also.. Vidya is one of my fave.. but i equally adore commerical cinema and movies that work well at boxoffice..  The most lethal combo is to mix the mass appeal and substance together.. and whoever does is enjoys a good legacy.. we have had this discussion before somewhere i think..
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Guys I KNOW hits matter, but does she not realize that the Khans she's boasting of today will just move onto younger faces tomorrow? What will she do then? At this point, she coudl have worked to establish herself as a strong SOLO performer She coudl have worked so that she woudlnt need any Khan, that new debutantes males would be dying to work with her, rather than just debutante females working with 40 plus actors. After JWM, she had the power to.
But hse screwed it up.

I dont mind her commercial films. Its just there's honestly, NOTHING more.
I'll be honest with you guys. I kinda lost my passion for bollywood years ago. The only reason I'm still interested, is coz of kareena.
I dont even know why. I guess its kidna like I grew up watching her (10 yrs to now), so its just some kinda connection.

But I dont wanan watch commercial films just coz kareena has a 10 min role in it. I dont even enjoy it. Like We Are Family was such a pain to watch. But I did, for her.
So I was really hoping that ok, something woudl change. Maybe she'll start doing films that do intrigue me now, like NOKJ, or Saat Khoon Maaf.
I'm still hoping for sudhir's mishra's dhruv. Bhandarkar's Heroine's not happening.

Edited by desigal90 - 05 January 2011 at 11:17pm

Go to top