Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think she was being asked the question about khans. Now when she has movies with all of them, media ask  questions about them.
It's a big deal for media. She has to be careful and praise them all, so it kind of looks awkward. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So apparently she might be playing a sex worker in Reema Kagti's film with Aamir.
Finally something worth looking forward to.
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

So apparently she might be playing a sex worker in Reema Kagti's film with Aamir.

Finally something worth looking forward to.

with AV that wil b nice
& if shes doing dahruv ...if reema kagtis film released next month that would be good
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Word to Kareena: It took people a long time to start taking you seriously as an actor. Now that they have please dont let them down by doing stupid ass movies like "Stand by me" *gag*. 

You are a great actor and are at the top. The shelf life for actresses is not very long. Please take advantage of your position and do roles that justify your presence. 

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It didn't take a long time for people to start taking kareena kapoor seriously. They knew she was talented from Refugee. Her first film. Than came Asoka and than came Chameli. In one of her earlier interviews, she talked about how many critics started calling in and praising her sending her flowers ect for her performance in Asoka. That was like what her second year in bollywood. She said she didn't expect it this early that critics will appreciate her performance.  Kareena still needs help with picking the right scripts. And Saif is no better either. He has been doing bad films too.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
This is a typical Kareena blah interview😆

But I think Bebo does think about rankings otherwise she wouldn't have done so many of the ensemble films that she has done recently
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

It didn't take a long time for people to start taking kareena kapoor seriously. They knew she was talented from Refugee. Her first film. Than came Asoka and than came Chameli. In one of her earlier interviews, she talked about how many critics started calling in and praising her sending her flowers ect for her performance in Asoka. That was like what her second year in bollywood. She said she didn't expect it this early that critics will appreciate her performance.  Kareena still needs help with picking the right scripts. And Saif is no better either. He has been doing bad films too.

I did not comment on Saif since I dont think very highly of him as an actor. Kareena I admire. I really think she is at a point in her career that she can start taking risks. Yes critics admired Kareena, but it took the public longer to warm up to her. And now that they have she should not squander the love and good will by acting in lame ass projects just because it stars Salman or Srk or KJo is the producer.  I say this because I like Kareena and I feel that she has a lot of potential
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: frosty

I did not comment on Saif since I dont think very highly of him as an actor. Kareena I admire. I really think she is at a point in her career that she can start taking risks. Yes critics admired Kareena, but it took the public longer to warm up to her. And now that they have she should not squander the love and good will by acting in lame ass projects just because it stars Salman or Srk or KJo is the producer.  I say this because I like Kareena and I feel that she has a lot of potential

I know u didn't comment about Saif. That was just me lol. Yeah I agree audience took longer to accept her as an actress I feel mostly because of her outspoken attitude and her confidence. People thought she was arrogant ect. But they still appreciated her in films like Asoka, Chameli and Dev ect. But they didn't warm up to her until JWM. She def turned a lot of her haters into fans there lol

Yeah I agree she should take more risks. But why am I gonna bang my head on the wall if she isn't. Let her do what she wants. Am sure she would realize sooner or later that she needs to do performance oriented role. Am just hopping Agent Vinond and that Amir's film with Rani would give us that powerful performance everyone is looking for. I heard she was has a role of a sex worker there.  But right now, I still can't get over the good year that kareena got. Am happy for her. She still has time to show her talent. There is no rush.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago