Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Shldn't Sidhartha jus get rid of Divya? (Page 3)

jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopemendes

its just tht they started the serial showing sid and nivi has childhood sweethearts....watchd their love story for so many months ...now it gets difficult to c tht divya has become sids wife...sid shd have have married his first true love....
i hope ur wish comes true dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya_roy65

its just tht they started the serial showing sid and nivi has childhood sweethearts....watchd their love story for so many months ...now it gets difficult to c tht divya has become sids wife...sid shd have have married his first true love....
Nivi is not Sid's true love if she then he would have trusted her. I agree Divya doesn't deserve Sid but Sid too doesn't deserve a life partner like Nivi. If god forbid tomorrow Viren also turned negative then also I will prefer Nivi to be alone rather than a partner like Sid who always left her alone in the most crucial moments and never understood her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08DriftInfinitelygmann2010

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Divya ko koi shock lagna chahiye. She needs to be jolted down from her high horse and that other people have feelings. She is very insecure and I believe that's why she is all strung out. Keeping in mind that she is very naive and gullible and Chanchal is exploiting those qualities like there is no tomorrow. Given the chance, Divya will redeem herself.
DriftInfinitely IF-Dazzler
DriftInfinitely
DriftInfinitely

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Well, I want Viren and Nivedita to stay together, so whether Siddharth stays with Divya or not does not matter too much to me.
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

no...itz sid who choosed her...soo itz better dese two cry babies stay together n get out of ccbm along wid rest of da cast...n leave nivren along 4 all da romances....hahahahahhahahaha

@sirjee, no it was not Sid who has chosen her. everybody around him including his Putul, Viren, his mother, chanchal, and his dadaji ( as Chanchal told everybody like that) compelled him to marry that dumbo. as the Sid's character is sketched like family oriented in this show Sid had no other choice.

just like Bani said, Sid won't ever throw her out of his life b'coz his nature is like that. she never understands what he feels, what he wants..... Definitely Sid deserves better partner. i totally agree with Bani. what ever she has said is right.

Edited by shelly_nair - 10 January 2011 at 9:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dz651

Well, I want Viren and Nivedita to stay together, so whether Siddharth stays with Divya or not does not matter too much to me.

this ur saying just like Divya's character. ur only concerned about ur pair ha ha ha..... cunning...LOLLOLLOL

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by jiya_roy65

Nivi is not Sid's true love if she then he would have trusted her. I agree Divya doesn't deserve Sid but Sid too doesn't deserve a life partner like Nivi. If god forbid tomorrow Viren also turned negative then also I will prefer Nivi to be alone rather than a partner like Sid who always left her alone in the most crucial moments and never understood her.
I missed your comment...Just wanted to say, u r right. Nivi is not Sid's true love, as he distrusted her. And same way, Sid is also not Nivi's love, as she wanted to sacrifice whatever was in between Sid and her, for Divya. So, both actually never knew the meaning of love.

Hope Nivedita experiences that love with Viren, as Viren has always been loving and supporting her. Viren is the right guy for Nivedita, I agree. But I prefer Sid to have someone better than Divya and also Divya to ger someone better than Sid, as I feel their mental frames are so different. Sid and Divya's so called story can go in the way of Kabhi Alvida na kehna, with a new partner for both. Anyways, Divya is not happy to get this Sid, she wants someone who is madly in love with her like Viren is with Nivi.

vids08

Go to top