Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Shldn't Sidhartha jus get rid of Divya? (Page 2)

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
I didnt mean of breakn al marriages. . It's jus tht even though sidhartha dsnt dserve nivy he dsnt need divya 2. . She's jus increasn hs pain nd troubles. . Also I dunu wt kind of a person says tht "Mai tumhe apne jaan se b jyada chahti hu" and cnt see the pain in hs eyes. . Sidhartha ws evn tryn 2 make d marriage wrk by doin wt Divya likes bt tht doesnt mean tht she shld cntrol evry movement of his. . A little bit of understandn nd space frm her side 2wards Sidhartha wldnt hv hurt I gues. . I realy hope Sidhartha's smile retrns bt I dnt thnk dat vl b poss wd Divya in hs lyf. .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya_roy65shana_83Nu_Aduakhilhashelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Siddharth though married Divya as a majboori, but is trying to be a good husband. He might not be prepared for the physical intimacy yet, but he is no way mean to Divya after marriage. He is transparent to her about what he is going through.

u think Sid's negative points and Divya's are same? let me point out the differences:

1. Divya never is seen to spend one moment also with dadasaheb, she has no feelings.
2. When she brings food from her maika, she mentions its for Sid. When Sid feels awkward. she says for everyone.
3. Before marriage only, Divya knew that Sid does not love her. If she wanted she could have backed out? now I cant take it that Divya loves and respects Dadaji so much, that she also sacrificed her life for dadaji...
4. Sid is trying to keep Divya happy, in turn she is suspecting Sid..
5. She cannot love and show her responsible actions to the people, who is in her household..

Based on these points, Divya fails not only as a wife, but as a bahu. I dont want to talk anything about her duties towards her sister.

Lanaat hain uspar, ke she is suspecting a husband like Sid and a sister like Nivedita. Even if she does not know about Nivi's sacrifices, she at least knows Nivi's character. She cannot read Siddharth, a guy who can lay down his life for his dadasaheb's wish, can he be unfaithful to his wife, how much majboori the marriage had been for him?.

I have always recommended that along with Nivren track, let creatives find out a better girl for Sid, who can love Sid, respect the elders, who is level headed and can be a true elder sister to Nivedita. In this way, Nivedita will also have an elder sister, who can do some "laad pyar" to her. This Divya is a burden for everyone.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 07 January 2011 at 7:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83shelly_nairanjubalacherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susheta

I didnt mean of breakn al marriages. . It's jus tht even though sidhartha dsnt dserve nivy he dsnt need divya 2. . She's jus increasn hs pain nd troubles. . Also I dunu wt kind of a person says tht "Mai tumhe apne jaan se b jyada chahti hu" and cnt see the pain in hs eyes. . Sidhartha ws evn tryn 2 make d marriage wrk by doin wt Divya likes bt tht doesnt mean tht she shld cntrol evry movement of his. . A little bit of understandn nd space frm her side 2wards Sidhartha wldnt hv hurt I gues. . I realy hope Sidhartha's smile retrns bt I dnt thnk dat vl b poss wd Divya in hs lyf. .

yes, this marriage should break...one can work out a marriage with someone who can think like a sensible human...to me, Divya is plain selfish and if Sid tries to work his marriage with her, he will become another Pratap..

I want Sid to be with a better girl and I am not hinting at Nivedita at all, as she is his brother's wife now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aduakhilhashana_83shelly_naircherrypansy

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Well, they are incompatibleConfused. But as Anamika said, we don't dump our partners, do we?

Divya is trying all wrong ways of getting sid, she always has!
sidya have a major communication problem, they are never on same page, courtesy divya!
Even though, Nivi does not love Viren ( or she thinks soWink) she is very tuned to what he needs and feels. But Divya inspite of loving Sid, does not u/stand his needs. May it be or his need of space, rest or work.she also imposes her mother on to Sid and VD, big mistake!Thumbs Down

I also agree, Divya was never Sid's choiceCry. He never liked her aggressive behaviour and her pushing people around.

They are not an ideal couple and for them to work, Divya will have to change big time and Sid will have to stop bending backwards.
Why doesn't he yell at Divya the way he did to Nivi?Angry

Sid yells in desperation. He yelled at Nivedita, thinking that dadasaheb is hurt by Nivedita's questions and remarks.IF Divya crosses her limit and insults Dadasaheb one day shw will face Sid's wrath. As long as Divya is hurting Sid, he wont open his mouth.

I am pretty sure that Sid will never dump Divya, he is not that character. rather if Divya leaves home, he will go to bring her back.LOL

you have pointed out right? Sid's problem is his communication, which CC, Divya and Hemlata are totally working in their favour

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 07 January 2011 at 7:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashana_83vids08shelly_nair

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=vids08]

you have pointed out right? Sid's problem is his communication, which CC, Divya and Hemlata are totally working in their favour

Yes, extremely contrast to the excellent communication between NivrenSmile.
Sid and Divya will not seperate, unless as u said, Divya crosses her limit with the elders.She already has started taking VD for granted!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adushelly_nairOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

[QUOTE=vids08]

Yes, extremely contrast to the excellent communication between NivrenSmile.
Sid and Divya will not seperate, unless as u said, Divya crosses her limit with the elders.She already has started taking VD for granted!Confused

actually I feel Hemlata should learn a lesson also, what she was uttering during the marriage "baas ek baar shaadi ho jayee" and was praying to Mata Rani. She feels that everything will fall in place once the marriage happens, as Sid is not a character to dump Divya after marriage.
Actually, CC and Hemlata understands people's psychology the most. CC knew that Sid will never turn down dadsaheb's wishes and HL knew how to emotionally blackmail Nivi.
I'ld be most happy if Viren shows all these people their true status. Because Sid or Nivi will never be able to open their mouths against the elders. I am not vouching for Sid-Nivi in anyway thoughLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08shelly_nair

hopemendes Newbie
hopemendes
hopemendes

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
its just tht they started the serial showing sid and nivi has childhood sweethearts....watchd their love story for so many months ...now it gets difficult to c tht divya has become sids wife...sid shd have have married his first true love....

jiya_roy65akhilhashelly_nair

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mammttaa

Divya and Sid look so good together and as for Divyas character it is the creatives fault that they have shown her to to so possive of Sid and she sees nothing beyond Sid ..the two are very good in the show infact Divya livens up the whole show she is very vibrent and lively compared to nivi who is always crying and scared bored of it now....

if like u say she cannot see nothing beyond sid, then okay about the other aspects of jealousy, but why is she irritating him and expecting him to obey whatever she says????she should see the neither vandana nor sid likes when her mother is sending her things from her house, she should know that he is coming home tired after work and not impose that he come to her house for dinner...she was a spoilt girl before marriage and even after marriage, she is that....but for all this nivi can also be blamed...knowing that sid loves her, she forces him to marry divya and then gets married into the same household...how will he forget nivi even if he wants to????she is there before him day in and day out...in that i am in divya's side....she asks nivi once when she does not love viren what was the need for her to marry him and make life hell for divya and also live herself in hell....much more than her father and dadi, nivi loves divya??? that is absurd....and she is supposed to be a timid girl....

Nu_Aduakhilhashelly_nair

Go to top