India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Shldn't Sidhartha jus get rid of Divya?

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I realy wnt tht Divya be thrown out of Sidhartha's life. . Nor is she a gud sis nd neither a wife. . Nd wd Chanchal nd Hemlata she's grownin meaner daybyday. . I jus fl lyk hitn her wnevr she cums nr Sidhartha. . I dnt knw how bt I realy hope d story writer sympathasises wd Sidhartha. . Guys wt do u thnk. . ? Shldnt she be fired? Angry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786hopemendesvandipaijiya_roy65priyankabassiSabu0211rgattuNu_Adupravschillsshana_83PriyaThakurakhilhamittusinghcelestaeSpotshelly_nairPoojaa_POmshanti1111

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
no...itz sid who choosed her...soo itz better dese two cry babies stay together n get out of ccbm along wid rest of da cast...n leave nivren along 4 all da romances....hahahahahhahahaha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghDriftInfinitely

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I really hate it when people talk like this. Divya is Siddharth's choice and Spouses are not suppose to be abandoned like used clothes even if they don't rise upto your expectation. Siddharth has so many negative points and Divya has them too. They have to work together in making their marriage a success.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyDriftInfinitely

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Divya is Siddharth's choice? Are you sure? She is his biggest majboori.

But I know very well Divya will never be out of Siddarth's life, no matter how irritating she gets! They surely make a terrible couple.

Edited by Nu_Adu - 06 January 2011 at 12:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiakhilhavids08shelly_nairPoojaa_POmshanti1111

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
though Divya is the biggest pain in the neck...Siddharth will never throw her out of his life!!

But i am sure she will do it herself when she comes to know everything Coz she is so selfish she will not be able to bear the thought that Sid and Nivi had a past!! Her jealosy will be her downfall....But as u said I feel vvv irritated when she comes anywhere near SidLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassijiya_roy65Nu_AduSpotshelly_nairOmshanti1111

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Well, they are incompatibleConfused. But as Anamika said, we don't dump our partners, do we?

Divya is trying all wrong ways of getting sid, she always has!
sidya have a major communication problem, they are never on same page, courtesy divya!
Even though, Nivi does not love Viren ( or she thinks soWink) she is very tuned to what he needs and feels. But Divya inspite of loving Sid, does not u/stand his needs. May it be or his need of space, rest or work.she also imposes her mother on to Sid and VD, big mistake!Thumbs Down

I also agree, Divya was never Sid's choiceCry. He never liked her aggressive behaviour and her pushing people around.

They are not an ideal couple and for them to work, Divya will have to change big time and Sid will have to stop bending backwards.
Why doesn't he yell at Divya the way he did to Nivi?Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduakhilhaSpotcherrypansy

mammttaa Newbie
mammttaa
mammttaa

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Divya and Sid look so good together and as for Divyas character it is the creatives fault that they have shown her to to so possive of Sid and she sees nothing beyond Sid ..the two are very good in the show infact Divya livens up the whole show she is very vibrent and lively compared to nivi who is always crying and scared bored of it now....
jiya_roy65 Groupbie
jiya_roy65
jiya_roy65

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I really hate it when people talk like this. Divya is Siddharth's choice and Spouses are not suppose to be abandoned like used clothes even if they don't rise upto your expectation. Siddharth has so many negative points and Divya has them too. They have to work together in making their marriage a success.
i think u r also like diyva thats why?
u try to fool ur self by writting this comment u know sid-putul loooks good

Go to top