Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

poojasl271

poojasl271

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Siddharth Kapoor[Karan Johar's bf] from SOTY movie. He looks good.Comments?
Introducing Siddharth Malhotra from Student of the year

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651gossipgurls-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddharth Kapoor[Karan Johar's bf] from SOTY" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Is he even actually Kjos bf? I feel bad as to how hes getting addressed as that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651scinerdNa1naDebo_AfghanSalma2perfectlyflawedpetticoat

youknowme

Goldie

youknowme

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
This is the sad outcome of using your starmaking ability like a high school popularity contest which is just what KJo & Co do.
Instead of looking for talent they force feed us hot looking male models and the children of people who have links to the industry.
SRK goes on endlessly in his oh-so-"intelligent" way about bringing Indian cinema to the rest of the world and KJo goes on about "crossing over" and then rather than look for hard hitting talent they cast people who they want to sleep with, have slept with, or whose parents they know.

NO, just NO, you will NEVER become world renowned and respected film makers by constantly shoving Arjun Rampal ( I don't care HOW "hot" he is---or was when SRK first spotted and fell for him) in your films. The man's acting is workmanlike at best! He's not up to character actor standards and he hasn't got the charisma to be a leading man.
Even Leo DiCaprio worked for years as a child star before he became a heartthrob and he wasn't ONLY cast in films with guys who had crushes on him! The man proved his talent by his body of WORK not by working his body on a casting couch!

I admit Johar's sensibilities are pretty much those of a teen aged girl so he makes great light, fluffy, teeny-bopper romances, but hell, even Disney which patented the style, hires based upon talent and what the public wants not upon who will allow their head honchos to "do" them!

I've been reading the posts here and at Pink Villa and this poor Malhotra kid is starting out under a cloud through no fault of his own. Pretty soon it will be suicide for a good looking guy to get his start in a Johar film as everyone will automatically snicker about the casting couch and wonder why he got the part.
This is due to Johar's own jokes over the years and the way he only cast men upon whom he had an obvious and raging crush in his films---Hi Shah Rukh, how ya doin;?
SRK may be a bit more savvy about becoming a public joke and a by-word but he'd best learn the lessons to be learned from the posts about this Malhotra lad and learn them WELL. This is NOT some backwater in the 1980, it's a new world and not everyone is a naive fool. They watch what you DO as well as listening to what you say.
If you want...really truly WANT your cinema to be seen as world class then you'd best start looking for Indian talent (which I KNOW is out there) rather than male models who will give you a tumble & rich kids from the popular filmi clique.

Edited by youknowme - 05 January 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusAmara_BSavyDobrevTexanHolden-PoisonIvy-

qwww

IF-Dazzler

qwww

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
I feel bad for this guy. Lets see if he is any good as an actor  - he is definetly eye candy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651Salma2IHeartDeepika.

saffronblu

Groupbie

saffronblu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
He definitely is KJo's BF :

Someone commented "

siddharth is gay, i have known him for a few years now. and i can bet on that.. he's naturally gay and proud of it!! :).. he was dating varun bahl first and is now dating karan johar! :) they realllly love each other genuinely!!!" 

and even Rohit Bal confirmed it!

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Introducing Siddharth Malhotra from Student of the year

the last pic
he looks ORANGE!
are they selling fake tan sprays in india?

Salma2

IF-Dazzler

Salma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

lol some people are beyond hilarious.

Its their personal life, thats not depend on talent. i don't know if he is gay or not, but that is definitely not a crime for a civilized standard society . If that so, we should kick all bollywood guys, who cheat, sleep around, having martial affairs and so on.

and every star son from each KHAN, ROSHAN , BACHCHAN got launched by fellow bollywood people. They have extra chance of being launched, even I don't agree completely.

But if that so, how come SALMAN KHAN, AMIR KHAN, BACHCHANS, ROSHANS, KAPOORS shined in the industry? DEVGAN, KAJOL, RANI, where were they from? Did those previous producers did a talent hunt before they launched these guys?? did they??or do they simply attracted after they see those  star kids due to gay effect?( yeah I mean amir, salman, devgan)?  Why act like this happened for  the first time and give some lame unknown facts about some one else's gay fantasies by imagining gay effects?

Nepotism and star kid  launches  happened from kapoor's times and still happening. But only talented ones will remain.

Tell me the people who  doesn't have a filmi family in bollywood?? Probably handful, like the ones of SRK, AKSHAY, PREITY, PRIYANKA and very few.

Now why some people try to put blame on KARAN JOHAR completely and acting like this happened for the first time. This happens worldwide in politics and art. Why some people act like "world end is going to happen" by targeting KARAN JOHAR as he is the first one who did this and mention some unknown, personal facts which no body knows and highly irrelevant. Hilarious and does not make any connection. 

Edited by Salma2 - 06 January 2011 at 3:59am

Mrs-KaranKundra

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
so is karan johar gay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza311

Post Reply New Post

Go to top