Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

to the cvs (Page 2)

Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
to Shivtan

'They suck anyway...why does it matter if they are seen together or not. They look like strangers not a married couple. This are ugly, borrrring couple. Shit pretty much all american shows have way more romance then this show.  '

Again cause you didn't get the message last time (makes you wonder if you're just not capable of understanding basic english). If you dont like the show DON'T WATCH IT!!!!

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Plzzzz...i want this 2 happen 2 would luv 2 see more Naksh secenes.

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 06 January 2011 at 10:38am
lakshmiramdas Groupbie
lakshmiramdas
lakshmiramdas

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
i too love naitik and akshara as a couple and they are the only reason why i still watch the show...if it wasnt for them i wud have stopped watching long ago cos i know that storywise i'm not goin to get to see what i was expecting from this serial...it's always just going to be about food and festivals...but dont u think that for making their online chemistry a super hit, karan and hina should first beocme gud friends off screen too...i mean, i heard that they arent gettin along very well offscreen and i feel that it is bcos of this problem tat they dont look too comfortable with each other on screen too...otherwise why wud it be difficult to show some intimate(i dont mean too intimate  but romantic) scenes between a married couple in a serial??Every other serial shows gud romance between a married couple then wat's wrong with this show??akshara and naitik have stopped being nominated also for most of the jodi awards as there's nothing sizzling about their rishta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivtan

shivtan Newbie
shivtan
shivtan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmiramdas

i too love naitik and akshara as a couple and they are the only reason why i still watch the show...if it wasnt for them i wud have stopped watching long ago cos i know that storywise i'm not goin to get to see what i was expecting from this serial...it's always just going to be about food and festivals...but dont u think that for making their online chemistry a super hit, karan and hina should first beocme gud friends off screen too...i mean, i heard that they arent gettin along very well offscreen and i feel that it is bcos of this problem tat they dont look too comfortable with each other on screen too...otherwise why wud it be difficult to show some intimate(i dont mean too intimate  but romantic) scenes between a married couple in a serial??Every other serial shows gud romance between a married couple then wat's wrong with this show??akshara and naitik have stopped being nominated also for most of the jodi awards as there's nothing sizzling about their rishta...

Thats so true and thats what I am trying to say too

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index