India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

to the cvs

vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
do not know how to contact cvs pls forward. we want more romance . want to see them alone out of that house for sometime  living on their own, doing things together mean romantic taking care of each other. song picturerized on them . want akshara bubbly like before marriage. them taking care of each other. show less of her maayka. natik and mohit doing masti was cute early in the show. want to see naksh magic. their romance is the best thing in yeh rishta we only want naksh together, their masti and romance is what we look forward every day best show ever. only show i watch plz cv show us this track

Edited by vim916 - 19 January 2011 at 8:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rachu.m..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-

shivtan Newbie
shivtan
shivtan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
They suck anyway...why does it matter if they are seen together or not. They look like strangers not a married couple. This are ugly, borrrring couple. Shit pretty much all american shows have way more romance then this show. 
vim916 Goldie
vim916
vim916

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
no one is forcing u to watch this just watch your american show, i live in us but only watch this show because of naksh and their chemistry and their simple love story unlike all the drama in rest of the shows. the way natik always supports akshara ands does things for her is very cute and lovely to watch. no sepration plzzzz is all i care 
shivtan Newbie
shivtan
shivtan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vim916

no one is forcing u to watch this just watch your american show, i live in us but only watch this show because of naksh and their chemistry and their simple love story unlike all the drama in rest of the shows. the way natik always supports akshara ands does things for her is very cute and lovely to watch. no sepration plzzzz is all i care 
she is dumb, not even a college graduate dude!!! like how the eff do u pay for houses in India without studying

Viewbie's Note: Such language will not be tolerated on IF and bashing is also not allowed. Edited because of offensive language usage.

Edited by -Ami- - 06 January 2011 at 6:00pm
-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
yupp we want all disUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
exactlyyy yaaarrr..m agreeee....!!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Shriya.-agirlhasnoname.

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
i agree.....Wink
agirlhasnoname. IF-Stunnerz
agirlhasnoname.
agirlhasnoname.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
 i  ttly agree wid u  Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index