Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

name this show (Page 2)

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

^^^ Maybe, but a lot of things have  changed since the serial started.  It was supposed to be about all 5 sisters - it ended up being about the Jagirdars.  When it was dragging on w/ Sandhya still blind in the Jagirdar household, TRPs weren't much - they shot up after she regained her eyesight.  When they originally designed the show, I doubt they had any plans to get Sandhya back her eyesight - she was presumably supposed to be blind throughout.

i dnt think that sandhya being among jagirdars was the reason for low trps (may be some of the yuvraj & sandhya fans have got disappointed seeing the evil devlp of yuvraj char LOL) ..
the main reasons can be

---> the spoiler thread coz suspenses were broken that time.....trps picked up once the story line was diverted ....

---> they gave so much importance to those boring tracks of savi with that preg lady and shradha (OMG...that was so annoying) sandhya's story was very interesting from the beginning....thanks to cvs for finally giving up her sisters' story and concentrating on sandhya alone ...

sandhya regaining her sight was very much in the story coz telegu sandhya has got her vision even before the story line started getting diverted...the only thing they tweaked was neerdhya part LOL (thanks to creative team LOL) (they might have thought neerdhya scenes will not fetch them trps ROFL)

Originally posted by _Vrish_

Neerdhya marry and re-unite w/ her sisters & families, some time passes,

u said this many times Wink ....so u r hell bent on making rs a sequel of pati patni aur woh ROFL ...(then i want rakhi also Big smile...she can solve problems between adi & sakshi with her 'rakhi ka insaaf' ROFL)

lets see what happens LOL

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Rachna_06 IF-Dazzler
Rachna_06
Rachna_06

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvdekhunga

^^^^ this is a copy of telugu show?

Yes this is the remake in Hindi of the Telegu show 'Rakta Sambandha'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha

waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

pul18

pul18 Goldie
pul18
pul18

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
ya the show is nice..
but..

love story v hona chahiye..naHeart
waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

pul18

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amitaC

Originally posted by tvdekhunga

^^^^ this is a copy of telugu show?

Yes this is the remake in Hindi of the Telegu show 'Rakta Sambandha'

It was, but at the point where Sandhya & Neeraj escaped, they deviated from the original storyline.  As Jas mentioned, that was where trps started to pick up.

Jas

I doubt that the spoiler could have been such a major dampener outside the Telegu populace - few outside AP know Telegu.  And unless people have been following websites like this one, they'd not even know that the show was a re-make of the Telegu version.  At the time this show started, one of the basic points of the storyline was that Sandhya was to be  blind - at that time, even in the Telegu version, if I recall right, she hadn't regained her eyesight.

Also, if you re-read the original promos and see the original video, the story was  supposed to be about all the 5 sisters.  Initially, they'd cover bits of Savita, Sakshi & Shradhya.  The Savita episodes w/ Malti weren't so bad, but the Shradhya track I agree was insuffferable.  But Sakshi-Adi wasn't bad either - their fights, bad as they were, weren't that ugly as Shradhya's.  And they never showed Shreya, aside from when she visited Sandhya both times and helped in Savita's house.

I'm not suggesting a PP&W - they can have a mix of a domestic life plus action, and like I mentioned, if they need, they can bring back the Jagirdars after their jail time.  The other thing they can do - have happy lives for Savita, Sakshi, Shreya & Sandhya, and then have them all try and rescue Shradhya from her ugly marriage - that too would be quite action packed, although Rohit doesn't have the 'appeal' that DK has.

Honestly, I'd much rather see more of Adi, Mohan, Sakshi & Shreya than DK & Sunita - I'm heartily sick of the last 2.  In fact, I'd like the Jagirdar chapter to end.

tvdekha

waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Go to top