love story v hona chahiye..na❤️

100%
neeraj aur sandhya ki LS..❤️
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: amitaC

Yes this is the remake in Hindi of the Telegu show 'Rakta Sambandha'

It was, but at the point where Sandhya & Neeraj escaped, they deviated from the original storyline.  As Jas mentioned, that was where trps started to pick up.

Jas

I doubt that the spoiler could have been such a major dampener outside the Telegu populace - few outside AP know Telegu.  And unless people have been following websites like this one, they'd not even know that the show was a re-make of the Telegu version.  At the time this show started, one of the basic points of the storyline was that Sandhya was to be  blind - at that time, even in the Telegu version, if I recall right, she hadn't regained her eyesight.

Also, if you re-read the original promos and see the original video, the story was  supposed to be about all the 5 sisters.  Initially, they'd cover bits of Savita, Sakshi & Shradhya.  The Savita episodes w/ Malti weren't so bad, but the Shradhya track I agree was insuffferable.  But Sakshi-Adi wasn't bad either - their fights, bad as they were, weren't that ugly as Shradhya's.  And they never showed Shreya, aside from when she visited Sandhya both times and helped in Savita's house.

I'm not suggesting a PP&W - they can have a mix of a domestic life plus action, and like I mentioned, if they need, they can bring back the Jagirdars after their jail time.  The other thing they can do - have happy lives for Savita, Sakshi, Shreya & Sandhya, and then have them all try and rescue Shradhya from her ugly marriage - that too would be quite action packed, although Rohit doesn't have the 'appeal' that DK has.

Honestly, I'd much rather see more of Adi, Mohan, Sakshi & Shreya than DK & Sunita - I'm heartily sick of the last 2.  In fact, I'd like the Jagirdar chapter to end.
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

It was, but at the point where Sandhya & Neeraj escaped, they deviated from the original storyline.  As Jas mentioned, that was where trps started to pick up.

Jas

I doubt that the spoiler could have been such a major dampener outside the Telegu populace - few outside AP know Telegu.  And unless people have been following websites like this one, they'd not even know that the show was a re-make of the Telegu version.  At the time this show started, one of the basic points of the storyline was that Sandhya was to be  blind - at that time, even in the Telegu version, if I recall right, she hadn't regained her eyesight.

Also, if you re-read the original promos and see the original video, the story was  supposed to be about all the 5 sisters.  Initially, they'd cover bits of Savita, Sakshi & Shradhya.  The Savita episodes w/ Malti weren't so bad, but the Shradhya track I agree was insuffferable.  But Sakshi-Adi wasn't bad either - their fights, bad as they were, weren't that ugly as Shradhya's.  And they never showed Shreya, aside from when she visited Sandhya both times and helped in Savita's house.

I'm not suggesting a PP&W - they can have a mix of a domestic life plus action, and like I mentioned, if they need, they can bring back the Jagirdars after their jail time.  The other thing they can do - have happy lives for Savita, Sakshi, Shreya & Sandhya, and then have them all try and rescue Shradhya from her ugly marriage - that too would be quite action packed, although Rohit doesn't have the 'appeal' that DK has.

Honestly, I'd much rather see more of Adi, Mohan, Sakshi & Shreya than DK & Sunita - I'm heartily sick of the last 2.  In fact, I'd like the Jagirdar chapter to end.

.Okay....now its original..thank god...😊
thanx vrish..😊