Posted: 13 years ago
So all these years jagirdars have committed crimes , crimes and some more crimes.
From poor to riches who so ever they thought was a threat to them were killed (all innocent people)
I was just wondering where is MEDIAS???😉(RAKHI BOLI)
I MEAN SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE MEDIA?
   so m gonna b the reporter -reporting directly from Gwalior and 
Can the news editor give this story a name???

I was thinking of 
Ek Hevaan parivaar 
@10:30 pm ist...
Chain se sona ho to jaag jayo....

Dekhiye kaise ek parivaar apne ek raaz ko chhupane k liye 100 paap karta raha..
kahin jayega nahi milte hain brk k baad...
Well, thanks to their being tycoons - much of it I suspect through corrupt govt contracts - they managed to bribe their way out of every ugly situation.  At the start of the serial, it was Inspector Bhosle being transferred to Traffic Control, which later turned out to be @ the behest of DK.  When Gayatri Devi tried to get justice for her daughter's murder, she found out that the entire govt machinery of the state was under the thumb of the Jagirdars - something DK alluded to w/ Sunita.  They managed to get Mohan fired from his job, threaten Adi's tenancy of Tulip and get the papers to report on Neeraj's alleged fraud.

The other day, when Sarla was drugged by Sandhya, she exposed the practices of each of the bigwigs - be it the Telecom minister, the police chief, etc who were the Jagirdar guests.  If the police chief was a crook, it's not difficult to imagine him helping out this family that filled his pockets.  So it was all a case of mutual back scratching.

Methinks the tide has turned - if the Jagirdars commit any more crimes, the above people will no longer turn a blind eye, since they would want their revenge.  As it is, they've cancelled all their contracts w/ the Jagirdars, so the Jagirdars can no longer cover up their crimes as easily.  They've lost half their fortune to Sandhya, and now, Damodar is out to relieve them of Rs 3 crores at least (and I'll suspect he'll go for more - he's not likely to take money just to give his debtor) while DK & Sarla are still paying Dipesh to stage Vrinda's existance for Sandhya's sister.  Don't look for the Jagirdar fortunes to last that long.

At the end of it all, I'd like to see Prabhavati executed, Yuvraj committed to an asylum, DK, Pankaj & even Puru jailed.  Impound whatever is left of the Jagirdar property, and use it to compensate all their victims.
_Vrish_ is right. The only possible outcome that is justice, is that for the Jagirdars to go to jail. And perhaps Yuvraj can go to a psychiatric rehabilitation center like _Vrish_ had said lol.

But no one can assure 100% that this will happen. After all they are all humans and can change, like Karna from Mahabharat..or sort of like him. They can maybe change for the good, realize their mistakes and recompense for all the evil deed they have done. 😊 And maybe Somehow Sandhya possibly forgives them, somehow.
yes vrish they showed all that n u've a point but i just wish they do not show any blooper as in that commit more crimes but still got covered.

they've atleast committed 7 murders as long as i can rememba.
4 servants
Gd's daughter-yuv
sandhyas dad
neeraj-"apparently"
lifelong imprisonment.
but if sandhya wins lets say in another month or so ...then this show will have to end right?
^^^ Actually, imo, no!  They could wind up the Jagirdar chapter and then have Sandhya looking for Neeraj, or some such track.  No need to make Yuvraj, DK & Prabhavati last as long as the serial.

Subaru

I think given all the crimes the Jagirdars - both Yuvraj & DK have done, a mere sorry won't be anywhere near enough.  It's not just Sandhya's father, but also all the other people - the servants, GD's daughter, the professor, the students Yuvraj boasted to Neeraj of killing, et al.  So the 'they are human and can change' does not, or at least should not apply here, and even if it does, it should be in the form of them turning themselves in.  In fact, when DK told Sunita that he felt like turning himself in, she should have agreed - whether Yuvraj & Prabha pay for it or not is immaterial.  By urging him not to, Sunita  just demonstrated that she's not much better than the rest of them.

One last thing - Shyamrao wasn't just Sandhya's father, but that of her 4 sisters  as well, so it's not  up to Sandhya alone to forgive them.
things never go the way we think.
besides we wanted neeraj back n yes he is back...but that was quite obvious as they just threw him away..n in shows it  means person will cm back..hehe..

so 7/8 khoon not maaf..... jail ko jaav n make it saaf.....
lol!!
Originally posted by _Vrish_

^^^ Actually, imo, no!  They could wind up the Jagirdar chapter and then have Sandhya looking for Neeraj, or some such track.  No need to make Yuvraj, DK & Prabhavati last as long as the serial.

😆 whether anybody agrees or not the fact is dhruv & sriti are the protagonist of RS and naman's role is equivalent to hero 😉....i'm not saying this it is there in one of the article .... 😆
Edited by --jas-- - 13 years ago
^^^ Maybe, but a lot of things have  changed since the serial started.  It was supposed to be about all 5 sisters - it ended up being about the Jagirdars.  When it was dragging on w/ Sandhya still blind in the Jagirdar household, TRPs weren't much - they shot up after she regained her eyesight.  When they originally designed the show, I doubt they had any plans to get Sandhya back her eyesight - she was presumably supposed to be blind throughout.

It's true that Dhruv is one of the main characters here, just like Sarwar was in Jyoti.  It needn't stay that way.  Another solution is the  Jagirdars going to jail, Neerdhya marry and re-unite w/ her sisters & families, some time passes, Jagirdars term is over and they get released, and they start going after Neerdhya  again.  There are many ways to do this if the storyline has to have villains.

^^^ Maybe, but a lot of things have  changed since the serial started.  It was supposed to be about all 5 sisters - it ended up being about the Jagirdars.  When it was dragging on w/ Sandhya still blind in the Jagirdar household, TRPs weren't much - they shot up after she regained her eyesight.  When they originally designed the show, I doubt they had any plans to get Sandhya back her eyesight - she was presumably supposed to be blind throughout.

i dnt think that sandhya being among jagirdars was the reason for low trps (may be some of the yuvraj & sandhya fans have got disappointed seeing the evil devlp of yuvraj char 😆) ..
the main reasons can be

---> the spoiler thread coz suspenses were broken that time.....trps picked up once the story line was diverted ....

---> they gave so much importance to those boring tracks of savi with that preg lady and shradha (OMG...that was so annoying) sandhya's story was very interesting from the beginning....thanks to cvs for finally giving up her sisters' story and concentrating on sandhya alone ...

sandhya regaining her sight was very much in the story coz telegu sandhya has got her vision even before the story line started getting diverted...the only thing they tweaked was neerdhya part 😆 (thanks to creative team 😆) (they might have thought neerdhya scenes will not fetch them trps 🤣)

Neerdhya marry and re-unite w/ her sisters & families, some time passes,

u said this many times 😉 ....so u r hell bent on making rs a sequel of pati patni aur woh 🤣 ...(then i want rakhi also 😃...she can solve problems between adi & sakshi with her 'rakhi ka insaaf' 🤣)

lets see what happens 😆
^^^^ this is a copy of telugu show?