Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Whose "Pind Daan" did Dr Surbhi do? Is SIDDY dead?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Whose "Pind daan" did Dr. Surbhi do? Is Siddy dead?

In today's (Wed's) episode, Dr. Surbhi is making a house call somewhere, (in a hut with see through wallsLOLLOL) .

She treats an ill man, who recognizes her from somewhere.ShockedShockedShocked

Then the ill man asks Dr. Surbhi whether she was in Benares sometime back. (I think it was Benares he mentioned).Shocked

He then says to her, that wasn't she the one for whom he had done "Pind daan".   Pind daan is done after a person dies, isn't it?

Dr. Surbhi denies that she was ever in Benares, and that she had ever seen him before. ConfusedConfused

The man is confusedConfusedConfused.  He very strongly believes she is the woman for whom he had done this "Pind daan".

If indeed Dr. Surbhi had done the" Pind daan", then for whom?

Was it Siddy's Pind Daan?

If it was, then it is likely that Siddy is dead, right?  But it could be her father's pind daan too.

But let's suppose it is Siddy's. Which may be the reason why Dr. Surbhi is in Laali's face ... pretending to help her but instead causing her to lose her identity through the numerous injections that she has been giving her over the past several days.

On the bright side, one good thing may come out of this.  It means that Laali is now Shekhar's legal wife!Big smileTongueSmile

Edited by Neela10 - 05 January 2011 at 7:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly.851

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Its was Siddy only..In SBS today Laali was running all around Haveli in her New Avtaar..Shes so Scared..And SBS said Like this Siddy's Soul will keep Troubling Laali for While now...Meance Siddy is dead ..and her Soul is back to Trouble Laali...OMG !! This show seems Comedy Circus now...LOLLOLLOL
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Its was Siddy only..In SBS today Laali was running all around Haveli in her New Avtaar..Shes so Scared..And SBS said Like this Siddy's Soul will keep Troubling Laali for While now...Meance Siddy is dead ..and her Soul is back to Trouble Laali...OMG !! This show seems Comedy Circus now...LOLLOLLOL

The show is turning out to be more than a comedy circus...it is beyond stupid.....dumbest things I have ever heard....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cookiebeast

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

The show is turning out to be more than a comedy circus...it is beyond stupid.....dumbest things I have ever heard....LOL

I don't think this is a stupid track.  I rather like it. For once I think they are doing a modern track of split personality disorder.  If it is a split personality disorder, then of course, Laali will be suffering from many symptoms. I have listed them in my post on split personality.  One of the symptoms is paranoia - that is exactly what Laali is suffering from.

babu2008 Goldie
babu2008
babu2008

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
definitely siddy is dead and her ghost is troubling lali
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I definately think it was Siddy who died, it would explain why her sister would want revenge.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top