Pratigya
Pratigya

What The?????

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Hi again :)
Hmmmm i am actually for the first time in my life lost for words????? so now miss"i am getting married no matter what, arushi" wants to be "miss, i am not going to be married anymore, arushi???" Well in a funny way I am laughing because this is beyond bizzare and silly. I love how the little caption when you watch the series says it is to educate women???mmm??about  what??? dont be like arushi?? i think we all are smart women here and we know that this kind of stuff never happens in your or mine life....
someone posted an article about hypocrisy and i so agree with her because it is do what i say and not what i do....i really wish to say to arushi that darling...you made your bed..boldly i may add and now if you dont want to lie in it(no pun intended) then get out of it yourself....also to arushi's ever young mother who looks younger than her daughters that stop crying!!!!!! i have build a reservoir just with your tears....honestly not one single person will agree with me but I actually like krishna's family. They are real and speak the truth. They are not very educated but dont pretend like they are know it all...And komal is a gem she is the best of all who speaks what it is and i love her and how she just puts those holier than thou parents of pratigya....
What do you think guys???any feedback welcome :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhigawker

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index