Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what about Gurmeet's acting today? (Page 4)

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet was awesome... as always. No one could live up to his mark

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

His Acting is Fab.......

But I can't see him in pain....

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by pal_2010

I know everyone is so upset with CV's mistake, but no one notice the wonderful acting of GC. Even some are blaming that he is not upto the mark. I do't know what we are expecting from him.
any views? 
I feel he was excellent, butt what about u?

I don't think anyone said anything negative about GC, if there was anything good about yesterdays episode it was the amazing acting of GC, the ease with which he portrayed an array of emotions without many dialogues was absolutely stunning. Kudos to himClapSmile
daisy you have said exactly what wanted to say.
tm pepole were bashing the cvs not gc.i have never any doubt regarding his acting capabilities.he is awesome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by pal_2010

I know everyone is so upset with CV's mistake, but no one notice the wonderful acting of GC. Even some are blaming that he is not upto the mark. I do't know what we are expecting from him.
any views? 
I feel he was excellent, butt what about u?

I don't think anyone said anything negative about GC, if there was anything good about yesterdays episode it was the amazing acting of GC, the ease with which he portrayed an array of emotions without many dialogues was absolutely stunning. Kudos to himClapSmile
daisy you have said exactly what wanted to say.
tm pepole were bashing the cvs not gc.i have never any doubt regarding his acting capabilities.he is awesome.

that is the main worry..just because of CVs GC acting is not so much highlighted...majority is juts talking about the blooper made by CV.... that reduces the effect of wonderful acting done by GC....
It is fair that just because of one dialog peoples are ignoring the best out of worst episode.
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Geet and Maan are absolutely fabulous actors at all times! Yes, there may have been times when either of them have been a little bit off in their superb acting in terms of levels of intensity (maybe from 10-9), but they have always managed to get the message across well as far as I am concerned.

What i find undermines their performance is the script / execution of plot and introducing illogical sequences. And this is not their doing at all, it is the cvs, direction that has to manage whether the plot is good enough for the episode.  Actors are doing their job and doing it darn well, which is why we love them the way we do.
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
don knw abt anyone else.....but i to luved it.....

he was awsome....i totally luved it...:)
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Clap
Deewar's"Aaj To Khush Bahut Hoge Tum" - This terrific clip of Amitabh - and GurmeetHeart draws his parallels from a similar situation and GC has done it superbly with all the limitations of a tv serial episode.  With his 'karma is dharma' attitude to acting, he will climb to be one of the finest and top grossing actor of tv serials - unparalled.  Good looksDay Dreaming and flawless acting skills combine to prove him excellentClapParty.

Go to top