Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what about Gurmeet's acting today? (Page 3)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ^orpita^

he was just AWESOME!!! it was the editore who didnt edit things properly!! didnt show all his emotions !! we could see all cut n paste things grgrgrgr!! I would say it was a badly edited one !!!!

maybe it is the editing team....but even i felt that his emotions shown were not enough and a little artificial...in KM it was okay, but in hospital...just rewind a few days...the man who rushed into the hospital with geet in his hands bcoz she felt like vomiting after eating mango and just compare the man yday with an unconscious geet... if it is the editing team who did this to us, then isnt it time the production house woke up and changed them????again in the precap scene, in front of god, he was emoting his emotions properly...so wake up production house (i am directly appealing to the production house bcoz i have lost faith in the cvs now) and change the cvs, the editing team, the dialogue team and bring the old team back instead of dishing out crap to us....how to make an excellent serial into a serial with zero, nay, negative trps u should learn from these cvs....and after all this they r going to show sangeet as usual, other functions????there r so many other ways to show brij harming geet instead of this steam idea....if u dont know anything dont venture into such areas...even if geet and the baby recovers, does the cvs know the repercussions of steam overdose, steam inhalation etc??? a burn from steam of less temperature than geet suffered will show on ur body and geet was inside in such high temperature...how will geet recover so fast as to dance and romance in sangeet????oh god so many questions, but as usual no answers...

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
GC was the only respite for an otherwise badly planned episode. What could have been an emotional roller coaster was made a the most forgettable episode. I went back to youtube only to watch again and again the way he rescued her, tied her the taveez and the precap where he cries to God to help him not to push him to make a decision
jyotic_74 Senior Member
jyotic_74
jyotic_74

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up GC was awesome
ajmeri Senior Member
ajmeri
ajmeri

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet was amazing in todays episode as always ..... just love him
shaaranya IF-Rockerz
shaaranya
shaaranya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u!!!
I think GC's acing was absolutely perfect and heart touching!!!
pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by pal_2010

I know everyone is so upset with CV's mistake, but no one notice the wonderful acting of GC. Even some are blaming that he is not upto the mark. I do't know what we are expecting from him.
any views? 
I feel he was excellent, butt what about u?

I don't think anyone said anything negative about GC, if there was anything good about yesterdays episode it was the amazing acting of GC, the ease with which he portrayed an array of emotions without many dialogues was absolutely stunning. Kudos to himClapSmile

Yes I think the same..I just want to remember yesterday episode just because of his acting.. specially when Dada came and convening him ..that moment look at his face is just like he has going to loose everything...I never forget that face of Maan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

He's an amazing actor(obviously no doubt about this fact)Clap. Hats off to him for portraying MSK so well which i could never imagine anyone else playing except GCClap. No one can ever portray MSK so well as GCDay Dreaming. In yesterday's episode he was awesomeThumbs Up. He stole the episode with his fabulous acting skillsClap. I loved how he was so confused and worrieed that he wasn't even able to talk to the doctorSmile.  He portrayed it fantabulouslyClap. I love you GC so much HugHeart

Thanks for supporting me
pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha05

Gurmeet actd so welll....by da way he alwaya acta well....when maan had tears in his eyes guys blieve me evn i had tears in my eyes.....dat was intensity of Gurmeet's actin......i hav no words 2 speak 4 Gurmeet.....he is da  bst

Same with me..whenever he was in tear.. I also feel the same..

Go to top