Pratigya

SAX SISTERS' JAZZED UP NOTANKI (Page 3)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Meera di

Excellent post loved reading it especially after yesterday's fiasco !!!

I completely agree with you these sisters are oblivious to reality when they make mistakes they are but trivial matters which must be fixed at their convenience but when others particularly the Tachurs even attempt a wrongdoing legal action must be taken and they must be severely punished,.. Although all of prats dialogues were unacceptable yesterday especially her persistence with me.. me.. me as if the twit did nothing to humiliate insult her husband what disgusted me the most was if the twit made a mistake KN also took advantage of that mistake was she serious I felt like yelling dear get your facts straight who created the situation in which he could openly do as he pleased your sister who led him to the alter what did you expect after that he would simply sit back and stare at what he was lusting after.

These sax siblings need a reality check  and I loved Krishna's pearls of wisdom finally he stated the  harsh truth marraige is not a game one you can stop playing at your whim, poor thing failed to realize that is exactly what it was for this twit.. who willingly committed bigamy for revenge pathetic. I specifically loved you married him as per your wish no one forced you now you must bear it So True !!! Unfortunately Krishna's state was short lived as expected when will this man learn to think for himself and stop being used by his wife whenever she pleases I was so annoyed by when prats said Krishna for me and once again he melted !!!
@blue-ClapClap  i agree with u binny.............i made a topic on this................why is only shakti is responsible for bigmany............arrushi also did  d same mistake just bz she now realising her mistake she can b forgived for her crime...........it was d same pratigya who questioned shaymji as why he leave jay........wen he committed crime......now how can arrushi's crime can b named  HER GALTI.................arrushi was well known about shakti's marrital status......than on wat condition her crime is taken as GALTI  by prats.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
If Arushi genuinely realised her mistake then she should do the decent thing and go to the police station and have herself arrested.  To repent, one has to bear the punishment.  Simply saying sorry and going back to your parents should not be the reward. 

Making people's life hell with her desire for revenge and using the most sacred of institutions should not be taken lightly or as a simple mistake which Prats keeps harping about.  In reality, even simple mistakes have lasting effect and Prats thinks everything will be normal once Arushi is back with parents.  She sure has turned into a dimwit..

MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

If Arushi genuinely realised her mistake then she should do the decent thing and go to the police station and have herself arrested.  To repent, one has to bear the punishment.  Simply saying sorry and going back to your parents should not be the reward. 

Making people's life hell with her desire for revenge and using the most sacred of institutions should not be taken lightly or as a simple mistake which Prats keeps harping about.  In reality, even simple mistakes have lasting effect and Prats thinks everything will be normal once Arushi is back with parents.  She sure has turned into a dimwit..
@blue- but it won't appear realistic..........infact now a days in the show nothing is realistic......cv's give twist n turn to the stroy the way thy like.............

i agree...........alll this arrushi's realisation has taken in soo much lighter way...........was she a fool toi marry shakti just ti humiliate her own sis.......or she was  impressed with shakti that chdn't stop her self from marrying him...........prats dialouge that arrushi ha srealised her mistake now n she shd b given a chance...............where has gone her this philsphy wen jay hurt adarsh in an accident...........it was pratigya who said that if jay has commited a crime than he shd b punished for it.............why such double standerds..........
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Mili97

Beautifully written! You guyz are making me lazier, I don't even switch on the telly now. Mera, correct me if I am wrong here, isn't marr. more a collaboration rather than a battle of sexes. I pride myself on being a fairly progressive, liberal thinker but it still pains me to see K or the husband here being reduced to be a henchman or a yesman, whatever you may prefer to call him.

The CVs have failed big time to show what a marr. means. They have made this relationship into some kind of  a see-saw, a contest where only one person can be the winner. As a woman, I will not like to see another woman being reduced to be a Kesar, voiceless and spineless. But at the same time I don't like to see a Krishna who has to prove how good a husband he is by obliterating his own personality. Why is it that when we talk about women empowerment we have to do it at the cost of subjugating men. This cannot be equality of the sexes.Not the way I see it.Plz give your perspective on it as I am really keen to know where am I going wrong here, if I am.I don't like it when a woman is called her husband's paon ki jooti and I don't like it when a hubby is forced to be JKG.Does this make me weird?Shocked 

Hi MIli:

I find it frustrating to see how shows paint a lop-sided marriage. When it comes to a healthy marriage It's a matter of balance, of give and take between a man and woman.  For a culture where women were treated like second class citizens in most families for the most part over decades, the intention to show women empowerment at the expense of making men look like just a fixture or a bumbling fool and they are nothing more than a puppet to their wives, dancing to their tunes and indulging their whims and fancies demeans men who by nature are blessed with fragile egos for most part.

Contest in a marriage to the extent that partners nurture and challenge each other to grow and adjust to their changing dynamics makes for a healthy marriage. Even healthy, productive arguments spices up the marriage. But if contest means one wins at the cost of the other partner it could create a whole lot of problems.

I remember an old relative once saying that one of the secrets to a happy and healthy marriages is to always make the man feel like a winner.Wink  Hope that answers your question.Big smile

Prats has a long way to go to understand what constitutes a healthy marriage. She seems to be under the impression that Krishna's unconditional love means he will cow down to her every whim and fancy. What she fails to realize is that even such men can tire of giving and giving to an unappreciating spouse over time. This could cause a major breakdown in the marriage. All attempts to fix the cracks may be too late at that point.  I rarely see Prats encourage or appreciate what Krishna does for her in the name of love. Come to think of it, he demands very little of her. She has very high expectations of him but never qualifies it.  She seems to take it for granted that his love for her means she gets him to do it her way every time even if it vexes him to do so.

We have often heard Krishna voice his displeasure at her failure to understand his love and all he does for her. She appeases him for a few minutes, gives him intimacy and returns to yanking him around like a puppet on a string once again. I do hope she learns to value him as a person before it's too late. For a man who had a self-confidence at the beginning of the show, he is now reduced to following her around, trying to please her like a toddler does his mother.

Luckily this is just a fictional show. In real life her attitude would have caused all kinds of problems by now  if she continued with her superiority complex and put downs the way she talks to him at times just like she did today. She shut him down with "life is not all good news" in the bedroom but turned on the "please, do this for me" at the temple. She is one manipulative woman and I don't care to appreciate such women that play games. 

Personally, I think the Krishna we met at the beginning of the show was a smart guy, I'd dare to say he has a higher IQ than Prats who is full of ideals and theories and fails to think outside the box or on her feet. She is rigid in her ways like the rest of her family no wonder they are such miserable people who have no clue how to handle real life unless someone had written about it in a book somewhere and that they happened to pick up over the years from a library or bookstore somewhere.  All idealism and no realism, that's Sax family for you.
Mera, that line reminded me of my dadi, god rest her soul.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Star and p.t

I wonder if the writers check the backstory of these characters before they write their dialogues. Prats has been caught in a lot of inconsistencies. As you pointed out she has been playing with two different rule books. One for her maike the other for the rest of them.

What happened to Prats's promise to Kesar to always be there for her. What a major let down for one who believed her but was helpless when she was left in the lurch to fend for herself. 

What happened to to Prats's sermon to Krishna it's a greater evil to tolerate a crime than to commit one.  KN and her twit sister both committed crimes against the institution of marriage and broke the law. Twit is not underage so what is her legal defense? She lost her mind? Temporary insanity? Then she needs to be locked up in a psyche ward for evaluation. That is not just a mistake. She prolonged her actions for weeks lashing out at the very sister and jiju she is begging today to get her out of the mess she walked into with her eyes open. Loosely defined it could be called "premeditated". As the saying goes "If you do the crime, then do the time". Krishna just said it just a little differently in his own way and was still brilliant and at it's truthful best. He has more of a moral compass than the wife he adores. Once he makes a living he may wake up to the atrocious behavior his wife saves just for him on a regular basis. Can't wait for the day he gives her a good dressing down for her self absorbed attitude.  Why should he be the one to work at this marriage while she is busy reforming the town. I repeat he deserves more than what he has been getting out of this marriage that he takes very seriously. His words yday at the temple proves it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...-Sheena-Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Star and p.t

I wonder if the writers check the backstory of these characters before they write their dialogues. Prats has been caught in a lot of inconsistencies. As you pointed out she has been playing with two different rule books. One for her maike the other for the rest of them.

What happened to Prats's promise to Kesar to always be there for her. What a major let down for one who believed her but was helpless when she was left in the lurch to fend for herself. 

What happened to to Prats's sermon to Krishna it's a greater evil to tolerate a crime than to commit one.  KN and her twit sister both committed crimes against the institution of marriage and broke the law. Twit is not underage so what is her legal defense? She lost her mind? Temporary insanity? Then she needs to be locked up in a psyche ward for evaluation. That is not just a mistake. She prolonged her actions for weeks lashing out at the very sister and jiju she is begging today to get her out of the mess she walked into with her eyes open. Loosely defined it could be called "premeditated". As the saying goes "If you do the crime, then do the time". Krishna just said it just a little differently in his own way and was still brilliant and at it's truthful best. He has more of a moral compass than the wife he adores. Once he makes a living he may wake up to the atrocious behavior his wife saves just for him on a regular basis. Can't wait for the day he gives her a good dressing down for her self absorbed attitude.  Why should he be the one to work at this marriage while she is busy reforming the town. I repeat he deserves more than what he has been getting out of this marriage that he takes very seriously. His words yday at the temple proves it.

i wish if that day will comwe or not............now it's high time..........for prats to realise d importance of krisha...........even i was ry impressed with his dialouges in the temple n loved wen he scolded arrushi for playing with marriage..........but i was not surprised as  we know krishna's mentality his loyalty n all...............he is mind set don't changes for his saural n own family.......

MERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

You aint da boss for nuffin girlfriend! Tellit like it is - that's what you have done!Thumbs UpClap

Am sick up to the back teeth of the Pratster and her stoopid sister - if I had my way I'd tie them both up, stick em on a donkey and kick its ass, then watch gleefully as it galloped to Timbuktoo.....

P needs a real and metaphorical slap! I would welcome a major breakdown in Kriya right now b/c that's what it's going to take to shellshock her brain into remembering exactly what she is sacrificing in pursuing the causes of her hopeless stoopid sister and the Sucksilly family in general.....

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

You aint da boss for nuffin girlfriend! Tellit like it is - that's what you have done!Thumbs UpClap

Am sick up to the back teeth of the Pratster and her stoopid sister - if I had my way I'd tie them both up, stick em on a donkey and kick its ass, then watch gleefully as it galloped to Timbuktoo.....

P needs a real and metaphorical slap! I would welcome a major breakdown in Kriya right now b/c that's what it's going to take to shellshock her brain into remembering exactly what she is sacrificing in pursuing the causes of her hopeless stoopid sister and the Sucksilly family in general.....

MMG!

ThankooEmbarrassed.  That was the Boss who has still not unleashed it all.

You paint a picture that has me LOL. Imagine the two Silly Sisters (they remind me of Cinderella's stepsisters with their me, me, me attitude) literally tied to a donkey. The donkey may end up with more sense than these two at the rate they are shedding the gray matter between their ears on a daily basis. How many times have you heard "didi, didi" from silly # 3 and a prompt response "shanth ho jao, mei hoon na" from silly # 2. Looks like she really thinks she is super woman for a moment before she turns to superman to fend off the enemies and pick up the mess she creates at every turn.

Krishna was right. Cleaning her mess and fending off his family when they come gunning for her is a job that only gives him a few jollies at the end of the time after a lot of cajoling.  She is shredding his atma samaan regularly with help from no one else. Where did she think he was going to buy it back? A refill at the supermarket? Tongue

corvette

Go to top