Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mia03

shamu, is on more money problem, now the have buy extra milk for baby. god will this man pareshaan ever go away, looks like it go away for alittle but come home back ...like a college student, only if this one went to any education  facilities and learn something good...wait a minute ...amma in training would that counts for anything usefull.🀣

Imagine the Saxes in shock to see a Takurain wannabe back in their midst.with snide remarks and terrorizing them. They may have to start inviting Krishna home to talk to her like he did today and shut her up like he does his mother ever so often.  Prats is going to use that as an excuse to get more pareshaan and make more maike visits and put off having a baby. At this rate, she first get her act together and treat Baba right. No child should have to see his father put down the way Krishna is by his family and sometimes by his wife.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Loved reading your post Mera....πŸ˜ƒ.

Yesterday's episode exposed a stark realities that neither Saxes sister realise the reality of life. Their thought process is based on make believe films where the declare something and from the next breath that declaration should be fulfilled.  None of the Saxes think of the consequences and think of themselves above wrongness and only classify themselves as making small mistakes.  No wonder they are selfish and their first thought is me, me and me...

If Arushi claims to have committed a sin then why does she not do the decent thing and go to the police and hand herself in and start the legal process.  This is a start to rectifying your mistake and not continuously harping on about I have realised my mistake but take me home to my parents.

Pratigya is blinded by her family's loyalty.  Has she once thought about Kesar and the emotional damage Arushi did to her for marrying Shakti for revenge?  Not once has she said my sympathy lies with Keasr di and only Kesar di.  She may give a speech on it, yet action speak louder than words, which have been proved today that her concern is only for her twit of a sister.....

MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Loved reading your post Mera....πŸ˜ƒ.

Yesterday's episode exposed a stark realities that neither Saxes sister realise the reality of life. Their thought process is based on make believe films where the declare something and from the next breath that declaration should be fulfilled.  None of the Saxes think of the consequences and think of themselves above wrongness and only classify themselves as making small mistakes.  No wonder they are selfish and their first thought is me, me and me...

If Arushi claims to have committed a sin then why does she not do the decent thing and go to the police and hand herself in and start the legal process.  This is a start to rectifying your mistake and not continuously harping on about I have realised my mistake but take me home to my parents.

Pratigya is blinded by her family's loyalty.  Has she once thought about Kesar and the emotional damage Arushi did to her for marrying Shakti for revenge?  Not once has she said my sympathy lies with Keasr di and only Kesar di.  She may give a speech on it, yet action speak louder than words, which have been proved today that her concern is only for her twit of a sister.....

Hi Star!

The part that was an issue was how easily Prats manipulated Krishna today. She snapped at him in their bedroom, then literally grabbed his hand to rush him to the temple to save sister dearest and let her plead her case with Krishna bearing witness. I loved Krishna's straight shooting points aimed at Prats.  Idealistic selfish sisters one desperate to get out from the haunted mansion pretending that the whole fiasco would go whooosh on her say so.

What I couldn't stomach even more was Prats turning all coy with "please for me" after she practically order Krishna "let's go, we have to take her to see Mummy Papa" and he refuses. That seeing three avatars of her in one episode really showed her as a scheming nag in my book. I feel Krishna could have done better finding a wife instead of getting the short end of the stick.

lakshmiramdas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow Mera...how do u have the time and energy to write such a big post??I must say that your vocabulary is simply awesome...you must consider writing articles and blogs and u cud also make good money out of it...

coming to the topic, i agree with each and every word of ur's...frankly i was one of the people who in the beginning used to be on prats side and used to shun krishna...this was bcos i felt tat pratigya was a woman who stands up for the right things in life...but lately i have started disliking her character to a large extent...i dont even watch the serial anymore and only read the updates on the forum...the serial has degraded to a large extent....i used to think tat it was a serial in which justice would be done to the right people(esp ppl like Kesar) and the wrong people(SS, Takurain and Shakti mainly) wud be punished for their harsh behaviour with women...and also, in between all this, i expected to see a gud love story between krishna and pratigya where, though they are from completely different backgrounds they would understand and help each othe in every situation..but i dont see anytihing of the sort happening...infact just like u said, pratigya is just using krishna for her own matters and she doesnt care a damn about what he thinks...how can she always take decisions alone without asking him and he just listens to her and executes whatever she wants...??where is the serial directed now??I mean, doesnt Arushi or atleast the viewers deserve to see something wrong happening to Arushi for all the stupidity that she did??Viewers have been tolerating all her nonsense just to see how she gets punished in the end...but no, she's not gonna get anything, infact she just attempts suicide and will be welcomed back by her family!!What utter nonsense???Are the CV's saying that people can make any stupid decisions in their life(decisions which spoil each and everyone's life around) and then just get away with it like this???What kind of message are they giving??

I must say that the serial has lost its complete charm and purpose of showing women in good light and punishing wrong doings...And i'm very sure by now that pratigya's and krishna's relationship is never gonna develop in a good way...at the max, at some point of time in the story krishna will get fed up of listening to pratigya's bhashans and orders and that mite end their relationship cos pratigya's ego will never allow her to accept that she's been using krishna...so what is left to watch in this show???
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmiramdas

wow Mera...how do u have the time and energy to write such a big post??I must say that your vocabulary is simply awesome...you must consider writing articles and blogs and u cud also make good money out of it...

coming to the topic, i agree with each and every word of ur's...frankly i was one of the people who in the beginning used to be on prats side and used to shun krishna...this was bcos i felt tat pratigya was a woman who stands up for the right things in life...but lately i have started disliking her character to a large extent...i dont even watch the serial anymore and only read the updates on the forum...the serial has degraded to a large extent....i used to think tat it was a serial in which justice would be done to the right people(esp ppl like Kesar) and the wrong people(SS, Takurain and Shakti mainly) wud be punished for their harsh behaviour with women...and also, in between all this, i expected to see a gud love story between krishna and pratigya where, though they are from completely different backgrounds they would understand and help each othe in every situation..but i dont see anytihing of the sort happening...infact just like u said, pratigya is just using krishna for her own matters and she doesnt care a damn about what he thinks...how can she always take decisions alone without asking him and he just listens to her and executes whatever she wants...??where is the serial directed now??I mean, doesnt Arushi or atleast the viewers deserve to see something wrong happening to Arushi for all the stupidity that she did??Viewers have been tolerating all her nonsense just to see how she gets punished in the end...but no, she's not gonna get anything, infact she just attempts suicide and will be welcomed back by her family!!What utter nonsense???Are the CV's saying that people can make any stupid decisions in their life(decisions which spoil each and everyone's life around) and then just get away with it like this???What kind of message are they giving??

I must say that the serial has lost its complete charm and purpose of showing women in good light and punishing wrong doings...And i'm very sure by now that pratigya's and krishna's relationship is never gonna develop in a good way...at the max, at some point of time in the story krishna will get fed up of listening to pratigya's bhashans and orders and that mite end their relationship cos pratigya's ego will never allow her to accept that she's been using krishna...so what is left to watch in this show???

Hi Lakshmi!

Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜ƒThank you for the appreciative comments😳. I watch the show and let the post write itself. No wonder sometimes it turns out a lengthy post.πŸ˜†If you have read my posts before you probably know by now that Mera's post is synonymous with Lengthy post. πŸ˜‰I just express what I feel needs to be said.

We have patiently waited for POPS to come to their senses.  The only time Prats backtracked and worked on her marriage when Krishna gave her the shove off after sucking the poison off her leg. Even then, I was one of the few people who felt let down by the way she yelled "because I love you" at him. She was the one playing revenge games with him so why bark those words at him, the three simple yet profound words he had been yearning to hear from her since the day he laid eyes on her.

Part of Prats's problem is that she takes Krishna for granted in more ways than one. She is the typical girl who manipulates her man unless he gives her the cold shoulder which then wakes her up with a jolt.  She rarely realizes he is a man with a mind. Uneducated doesn't mean dumb but that's how she relates to Krishna. I see this young Takur as a man with great insight. He does lack the understanding of some aspects of life but who doesn't. Even the smartest guy alive has something to learn. His reasoning is based on reality and often has pearls of wisdom dripping off his lips.  They are profound yet succinctly put. His short but crisp statement to YKW should have stung her. But the two silly and selfish sisters were deaf to it. All they wanted was to run to Mummy Papa, back to the bosom of clueless parents who have failed to raise their children with an understanding of the real world. They live by the literature they have absorbed over the years.

I say Krishna needs to give Prats a major ultimatum that will send her reeling. Then maybe she will jolt out of her self-absorption and come to her senses once and for all. With so much talent to work with POPS are glorifying the dumb da dumb dumb  dumb sisters. UGH! What a waste!πŸ˜•
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meera di

Excellent post thoroughly enjoyed reading it πŸ˜ƒ

I completely agree with you these sisters are oblivious to reality when they make mistakes they are but trivial matters which must be fixed at their convenience but when others particularly the Tachurs even attempt a wrongdoing legal action must be taken and they must be severely punished,.. Although all of prats dialogues were unacceptable yesterday especially her persistence with me.. me.. me as if the twit did nothing to humiliate insult her husband what disgusted me the most was if the twit made a mistake KN also took advantage of that mistake was she serious I felt like yelling dear get your facts straight who created the situation in which he could openly do as he pleased your sister who led him to the alter what did you expect after that he would simply sit back and stare at what he was lusting after.

These sax siblings need a reality check  and I loved Krishna's pearls of wisdom finally he stated the  harsh truth marraige is not a game one you can stop playing at your whim, poor thing failed to realize that is exactly what it was for this twit.. who willingly committed bigamy for revenge pathetic. I specifically loved you married him as per your wish no one forced you now you must bear it So True !!! Unfortunately Krishna's state was short lived as expected when will this man learn to think for himself Ugh !!
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Meera di

Excellent post loved reading it especially after yesterday's fiasco !!!

I completely agree with you these sisters are oblivious to reality when they make mistakes they are but trivial matters which must be fixed at their convenience but when others particularly the Tachurs even attempt a wrongdoing legal action must be taken and they must be severely punished,.. Although all of prats dialogues were unacceptable yesterday especially her persistence with me.. me.. me as if the twit did nothing to humiliate insult her husband what disgusted me the most was if the twit made a mistake KN also took advantage of that mistake was she serious I felt like yelling dear get your facts straight who created the situation in which he could openly do as he pleased your sister who led him to the alter what did you expect after that he would simply sit back and stare at what he was lusting after.

These sax siblings need a reality check  and I loved Krishna's pearls of wisdom finally he stated the  harsh truth marraige is not a game one you can stop playing at your whim, poor thing failed to realize that is exactly what it was for this twit.. who willingly committed bigamy for revenge pathetic. I specifically loved you married him as per your wish no one forced you now you must bear it So True !!! Unfortunately Krishna's state was short lived as expected when will this man learn to think for himself and stop being used by his wife whenever she pleases I was so annoyed by when prats said Krishna for me and once again he melted !!!

@blue-πŸ‘πŸ‘  i agree with u binny.............i made a topic on this................why is only shakti is responsible for bigmany............arrushi also did  d same mistake just bz she now realising her mistake she can b forgived for her crime...........it was d same pratigya who questioned shaymji as why he leave jay........wen he committed crime......now how can arrushi's crime can b named  HER GALTI.................arrushi was well known about shakti's marrital status......than on wat condition her crime is taken as GALTI  by prats.......
-Sheena- thumbnail
If Arushi genuinely realised her mistake then she should do the decent thing and go to the police station and have herself arrested.  To repent, one has to bear the punishment.  Simply saying sorry and going back to your parents should not be the reward. 

Making people's life hell with her desire for revenge and using the most sacred of institutions should not be taken lightly or as a simple mistake which Prats keeps harping about.  In reality, even simple mistakes have lasting effect and Prats thinks everything will be normal once Arushi is back with parents.  She sure has turned into a dimwit..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starlight123

If Arushi genuinely realised her mistake then she should do the decent thing and go to the police station and have herself arrested.  To repent, one has to bear the punishment.  Simply saying sorry and going back to your parents should not be the reward. 

Making people's life hell with her desire for revenge and using the most sacred of institutions should not be taken lightly or as a simple mistake which Prats keeps harping about.  In reality, even simple mistakes have lasting effect and Prats thinks everything will be normal once Arushi is back with parents.  She sure has turned into a dimwit..

@blue- but it won't appear realistic..........infact now a days in the show nothing is realistic......cv's give twist n turn to the stroy the way thy like.............

i agree...........alll this arrushi's realisation has taken in soo much lighter way...........was she a fool toi marry shakti just ti humiliate her own sis.......or she was  impressed with shakti that chdn't stop her self from marrying him...........prats dialouge that arrushi ha srealised her mistake now n she shd b given a chance...............where has gone her this philsphy wen jay hurt adarsh in an accident...........it was pratigya who said that if jay has commited a crime than he shd b punished for it.............why such double standerds..........
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hi MIli:

I find it frustrating to see how shows paint a lop-sided marriage. When it comes to a healthy marriage It's a matter of balance, of give and take between a man and woman.  For a culture where women were treated like second class citizens in most families for the most part over decades, the intention to show women empowerment at the expense of making men look like just a fixture or a bumbling fool and they are nothing more than a puppet to their wives, dancing to their tunes and indulging their whims and fancies demeans men who by nature are blessed with fragile egos for most part.

Contest in a marriage to the extent that partners nurture and challenge each other to grow and adjust to their changing dynamics makes for a healthy marriage. Even healthy, productive arguments spices up the marriage. But if contest means one wins at the cost of the other partner it could create a whole lot of problems.

I remember an old relative once saying that one of the secrets to a happy and healthy marriages is to always make the man feel like a winner.πŸ˜‰  Hope that answers your question.πŸ˜ƒ

Prats has a long way to go to understand what constitutes a healthy marriage. She seems to be under the impression that Krishna's unconditional love means he will cow down to her every whim and fancy. What she fails to realize is that even such men can tire of giving and giving to an unappreciating spouse over time. This could cause a major breakdown in the marriage. All attempts to fix the cracks may be too late at that point.  I rarely see Prats encourage or appreciate what Krishna does for her in the name of love. Come to think of it, he demands very little of her. She has very high expectations of him but never qualifies it.  She seems to take it for granted that his love for her means she gets him to do it her way every time even if it vexes him to do so.

We have often heard Krishna voice his displeasure at her failure to understand his love and all he does for her. She appeases him for a few minutes, gives him intimacy and returns to yanking him around like a puppet on a string once again. I do hope she learns to value him as a person before it's too late. For a man who had a self-confidence at the beginning of the show, he is now reduced to following her around, trying to please her like a toddler does his mother.

Luckily this is just a fictional show. In real life her attitude would have caused all kinds of problems by now  if she continued with her superiority complex and put downs the way she talks to him at times just like she did today. She shut him down with "life is not all good news" in the bedroom but turned on the "please, do this for me" at the temple. She is one manipulative woman and I don't care to appreciate such women that play games. 

Personally, I think the Krishna we met at the beginning of the show was a smart guy, I'd dare to say he has a higher IQ than Prats who is full of ideals and theories and fails to think outside the box or on her feet. She is rigid in her ways like the rest of her family no wonder they are such miserable people who have no clue how to handle real life unless someone had written about it in a book somewhere and that they happened to pick up over the years from a library or bookstore somewhere.  All idealism and no realism, that's Sax family for you.

Mera, that line reminded me of my dadi, god rest her soul.