Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

nithya_IF thumbnail
Friday, January 21st, Episode 420 
 Credits to thiraimovie.com
Folks....please hit the like button when you visit this update page...please try and give some credits to all the updaters.....Thanks in advance....

Paro asks Krish," tell me ..standing in front of your appa's picture that you are ok without Gayatri with you?" Krish after a pause replies," without Gayatri...enakku vaazhkaiyeh illeh maa" Both Paro and Devi are happy to hear this from Krish..Paro asks," then why are you torturing yourself like a kirukkan? daa"
Krish becomes emotional and cries," amma..I do not know the reason amma...why I am like this...may it is my inferiority complex or some thing else amma...but I dont know what it is amma..It is so hard for me maa...I know I work hard to earn money..but I do not know whether I can keep Gayatri happy with that kind of income...sometimes I even think whether I deserve to be her husband amma...I feel so guilty that I am not able to keep her happy ...illleh ava....earns more than me as she is eductaed..and I am happy for that...but I also think sometimes...she is doing things just out of her thimir nu....but this is not her fault...but mine...entirely my fault...amma...I can not even think of a life without Gayatri...enakku avalai romba pudikkum amma"

Paro tells," cry...until your heart becomes light...yes neethaandaa thappu panneetteh...Gayatri also loves you so much daa...she lives there but every second she thinks about you only daa...let Suda's marriage takes place well then I will unite you and Gayatri ...and you will live happily after that daa"

Swetha is restlessly walking up and down in the terrace..suddenly she stops and calls Mugs. Mugs hesiates to pick up the call...then he picks up the call........
hello
hello naan swetha pesaren
mm....sollunga
eppadi irukeenga
neenga eppadi irukeenga
we both are not able to tell naalaa irukkom nu
appadi illeh...the situations make us to feel like starngers
we took this willingly right?
yes...but..that caused so much prachinai right?
please dont feel bad thinking like that...already I owe you an apology..
what,,,? edukku?
yes...you asked me to talk to CHitra and change her mind..which I failed to do...
mm...chitra told me about this ..
see...there is so much understanding between you both...chitra is a lucky girl to have you as her husband...
mm...even I am also lucky..thaan...to get Chitra maathiri wife and ungalai maadiri oru friend....
please do not talk like this
why...? even we decided to end everything...but still athu thodarnthuttu thaaneh irukku?
inmel thodaraathu....................................why are you silent?
illeh...you were telling some thing right?
yes...if I go without telling you...I will feel guilty that is why I called...
I do not understand
hm...vaazhkai podara puthiru thaan you can not understand...but...not this Swetha's pudir right?
I...I am going to Canada.....
.............................Swethaaaaa.....
11'o clock flight ...I want to increases the distance between us...that is why this decision....
naanthaan kaaranamaa?
illeh...naanthaan...let us not question about this...and let us think that...situation is the karanam nu...I have no idea about these two years of Canada life...? but what ever time I spent with you are Golden times Mugunthan...and I am thanking you and God for that...................
.......mm.....I want to come to the airport to see you off...but aat the same I feel that I shouldot do that...what to do...tell me?
( swetha cries and then controls herself)....just tell " happy journey" and cut the phone mugunthan...
...swethaaaaaa....................
no...please...I am controlling myself and talking...so please...
.................................................................Happy Journey Swetha.
..............Th.....a..n..k....You....Good bye.... 

Swetha feels very sad...and cries...she takes the sim card and tells," Mugunthan...you should never be able to contact me again...this is the punishement..I am giving to myself.." She breaks the sim card into pieces and thorws away...and walks...

Sad and confused Mugunthan ...walks up and down...thinking about the conversation with Swetha....Chitra comes with a cup of coffee. Mugs informs her about Swetha's flight time and he also tells that Swetha willot be back to Indian until two years. Hearing this Chitra pauses for a second and goes inside.

Swetha's house...She is climbing down stairs with the luggage...ready to leave...Her mom pleads her not to leave as she is not used to live even a single day without Swetha....and she promises not to interfere in anything anymore. But Swetha pleads her not to talk like this and let her go. Finally she says bye to her and hugs her and leabes with her dad.

Chitra is sitting on her bed and  she starts thinking about the moments she met Swetha until Magalam coming to their house screaming at Visalam. She is in tears...and suddenly she goes and looks for something. Finally she picks up a small brown bottle...and slowly walks to Mugunthan who is still sitting on the swing.

She asks," ennaga..are you thinking about Swetha?...I am the reason for all this right?" Muguntha consoles her and tells," Chitra please do not imagine things just like this" Chitra replies," illeenga...now I am going to do something which no one could imagine..." She quickly walks to her room and shuts the door behind her.

Mugs keeps screaming her name as he knocks on the door. AZ and Visa also come there..."appa..I dont know suddenly she went inside and closed the door" ...Chitra...chitra...what are you doing there...open the door chitra....Mugs pleads.....but from inside Chitra shouts back," naan saaga poren"
everyone is shocked.

Both Sneha Nambiyar ( Swetha) and Rajkanth ( Mugs) acted so well.......hats of to them.....superb acting......
{MEMBERSONLY}
Edited by atina - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Wednesday, Jan 26th 2011, No Episode 

Viduthalai!  No episode is aired today due to Republic Day Special Shows!

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2