Pavitra Rishta

A very Important Question

Poll Question: Mirror Mirror n the wall,Who is the meanest of all?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [28.95%]
0 [0.00%]
16 [42.11%]
5 [13.16%]
2 [5.26%]
4 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

viram

viram

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Friends ,
I have posted a very difficult poll question. Am still not sure who will get the maximum votes. Gonna be a tough fight between three characters for the top slot.
Click away.Cast your vote.
LOLThis might turn out to be the most important poll of the century.LOLROFL

If I have missed out any other deserving entries, please let me know

Edited by viram - 05 January 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A very Important Question" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

This is actually REALLY HARD.

I dont know who to pick..loll

I guess, Jaywant...Dharmesh nd Varsha/Vaishali and Manjusha beats them all.....is their a option for all 5..?

LOL okay jokes apart, Manjusha is dumb and harmless..she cant do anything on her own and no one really ever cares about her opinion..so shes out

Jaywant is a minor..he'll be out of the show very soon i know

Varsha/Vaishali...are probably the worst...they dont have a mind of their own...

and Dharmesh is justtt uggh..the less said the better..

So yeah Dharmesh...

viram

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Tough one ..
I think Jaywant Rane ..he is after a married woman , wants to get her by force ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansi96viram

Arien_03

Arien_03

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Varsha, Vaishali, Vinod:  Are not mean but their hatred towards Manav and cold behaviour towards Archana is because ArMan's decision to elope, on the day of Archana's wedding with Jaywant, leaving behind a disgraced family. Till date Karanjkar's are not aware of Jaywant's true intention behind marrying Archana and they think that Archana is blind in Manav's love that she cannot tell right from wrong. Don't think they should be in same category as Savita, Manju and Rasika.

Dharmesh and Jaywant: So far they have only tried to trap Manav to save their own butts. Dharmesh has misconception about Manav and thats why he is mean to Manav. Jaywant wanted to use Archana to climb ladder of success, many guys get married like this but he also had intention to dump Archana coz Archana rejected his love. He is trying to frame Manav now coz now he wants Archana back. He is a jilted lover. All is fair in love and war.

Savita: Savita is greedy, mean and awful to Archana but she is blinded by her hatred towards Archana, she believes that Archana is reason for all her miseries and so she is so mean towards Archana and her family. Savita openly shows her hatred, she does not device evil plots just for fun or for her greed the way Manju and Rasika do.....

Rasika: Rasika is mother of all evils, she made plots with Ajit and ruined Archana's life to take revenge and she gives evil advices to Manju just so that Manju gets all share in Karanjkars property.

But meanest of all is Manju - she schemes, gets caught, asks for forgiveness, gets pardoned only to repeat her mistakes again and again. She is surrounded by a loving family, loving in-laws and all she does is creates trouble for them. She ruined her own sister-in-law's life several times, she was resposible for false FIR against Deshmukhs and for Sachin's death. She is more mean than Rasika coz she lives among Karanjkars, experiences their love and care for her and her kids yet she exploits their love and trust and hurts them.

Edited by Arien_03 - 05 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262vishwapviramJasmine10Tanyazkinny_ranvirSaffyFlowerDabulls23

asyasahil928

IF-Sizzlerz

asyasahil928

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
They all are mean in some way but I think the meanest is dharmesh because he points a finger at manav when he himself has so many bad remarks on him. I mean he cares more about money than relationships...and he doesnt respect others as a person with their opinion. And the most important reason that he has an other woman in his life and he keeps telling that manav and archu's relationship is based on false trust. Its like dude...what are u doing?

viram

mansi96

mansi96

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I think it's Jaywant.  He is a loose cannon and there is no telling how far he will go to get Archana and/or break-up ArMan.  I fear him the most. Confused

Edited by mansi96 - 05 January 2011 at 11:34pm

viram

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Dharmesh

viram

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Minchoo and Rasika combustible combo...Like Mother like Daughter....I feel for Punny and Ruchi.. hope the legacy does not continue Embarrassed

viram

Post Reply New Post

Go to top