Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
SOme of the biggest mistakes you'll have made culminated into yesterday's episode rendering the episode a laughing stock , the fans are unable to bear this devastation.
1. Biggest mistake was the Doc saying saving only one when its clear the foetes cannot survive without the mother.
2. Even Geet falling cold in the bathroom track became illogical especially with the symptoms, first aid administration and diagnoses of the whole situation - heat exhaustion/heat stroke, would put Geet's life and senses in danger. The doc was shown to be lowest rung acting wise, dialogue wise - draconinan infact in the usage of dialogues. These dialogues in 1960's might have had the impact you wanted it to have, but here everyone is smarting at the senselessnes of it all.
3. AA track was absolutely unbearable today, why do cvs think we are interested in their non-acting especially when such a critical episode of Geet being in danger is being aired.
4. Why is Brij's work over so soon? How can he be sure he has succeded?
5. Loss of baby track can be introduced in a more thoughtful and logical manner later on. This is not the track to introduce just before Maan-Geet wedding.