India-Forums

5th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Geeta is upset about her bro scolding her and her bhabhi is consoling her.   Geeta says malini left cause of me.   Dr. bhagat comes with his wife and dadi and says u r not responsible for anything.   All consoling geeta.   

Rahul is telling kamya how long are u going to sit quietly cause of geeta...say something...and kamya says i m very scared what if something happens to mummyji...and rahul leaves to get some food and kamya wipes her fake tears offf.    and her jija is happy with kamya's acting.   Kamya says this is the beginning...u just wait and watch.   Prince comes and says did u find anything about mom and kamya strts her fake acting again.

Everyone is still with Geeta...and trying to make her sleep.   and she says she is not sleepy.   Her mom says stop thinking and try to sleep.   geeta says as long as malini doesnt come home i cant sleep.   The doorbell rings and sudha is there..

Dr.  Bhagat says stop right there sudha...and then taunts sudha's husband.   Sudha in return taunts them back.   Jija tells malini is missing..and sudha is all shocked.   she says what have u done with her???   Dadi taunts sudha and sudha shuts her up.   dr.  bhagat says get out of here.   Sudha says i m leaving...i am worried about malini...what if something happens to her.   I wonder what happened...and then sudha leaves.   Prince in thinking mode and geeta comes.   Her bhabhi stops her from going to prince.   and then they both leave.   Rahul his bro and prince are looking for malini in car...geeta comes to god and prays.   Prince sees geeta praying to God.   and then he also leaves.   Prince keeps on looking at geeta praying from terrace.   

Dr.  bhagat and wife in bedroom and he calls someone from cell phone but no answer.   Kamya's jija sleeping peacefully.  Kamya talks to herself...wow mom..u r too much...made the night sleepless for bhaghat family...and then she says goodnight mom and goes to bed.   In the morning...rahul walks in thebedroom and sees kamya sleeping.   He makes noise and kamya wakes up and asks her where were u whole night.   rahul says did u forget ur mom is missing...and she starts her drama again.

Rahul tells kamya we have searched everywhere for her...and leaves...and kamya smiles.  Geeta is praying to go and dadi comes and they have a convo about god bringing malini home.    they both pray.   Then someone yells malini is back and everyone including geeta comes out to see her...she is being carried in a chair and brought home.   (ITS RIDICULOUS)..   Malini says put me down now.   and she starts her fake drama about her leg and her insult.  and kamya tells geeta if u apologise then mom will not go anywhere.   everyone in the family is surprised.   

Pre-cap -- geeta comes to malini and about to touch her feet and dr. bhagat stops her.    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Heenapnycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index