Bigg Boss Season 4

Dirty dirty dirty...EDITED (Page 4)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

If you're so ashamed of being Indian then why watch Indian shows...I personally have a big big problem with ABCD's kind of people...they are Indian but act more american/canadian than the americans/canadians themselves...

And plus India might be third-world in some stupid book....You said ur proud to be Indian, no one would purposely call their motherland "third-world" in the disgusting manner u said..

OMFG when did I say I was ashamed to be Indian ?????LOL dudeeeee first read the post atleast.

you don't need to say stuff to prove it...The way you demonstrated ur post by saying "you indians" and "this is what happens when u bring it third-world country like india" etc...ofcourse ur ashamed whether u admit or not...

anyway i don't give 2 craps about what some ABCD thinks about my country so alvida ghumshuda abu dhabi LOL

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

If you're so ashamed of being Indian then why watch Indian shows...I personally have a big big problem with ABCD's kind of people...they are Indian but act more american/canadian than the americans/canadians themselves...

And plus India might be third-world in some stupid book....You said ur proud to be Indian, no one would purposely call their motherland "third-world" in the disgusting manner u said..

OMFG when did I say I was ashamed to be Indian ?????LOL dudeeeee first read the post atleast.

you don't need to say stuff to prove it...The way you demonstrated ur post by saying "you indians" and "this is what happens when u bring it third-world country like india" etc...ofcourse ur ashamed whether u admit or not...

anyway i don't give 2 craps about what some ABCD thinks about my country so alvida ghumshuda abu dhabi LOL
LOLI NEVER SAID " YOU INDIANS" copy and paste that part right here and now from my post to prove it....
And I dont care what some loser like you has to say about me either... but Im really bored at the moment...
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

LOLI NEVER SAID " YOU INDIANS" copy and paste that part right here and now from my post to prove it....
And I dont care what some loser like you has to say about me either... but Im really bored at the moment...

Losers like me are always available 24/7 for bored people like u so u can attack us personally and have fun with it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Swaggerr Senior Member
Swaggerr
Swaggerr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

You did say "You Indians" I was the 1st person to comment before editing and  You said "You Indians vote for....." 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saira22RasnyaxeionThatOneGuy

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by pawancool

ur postThumbs Down

even ur 'goras' dont call INDIA a third world country anymore..............in fact r lining up 2 work in bollywood nd other jobs......u must hv left d country a long tym backLOL

ACTUALLY I'm born in CANADA... I've been to India like twice...ConfusedSleepy

Doesn't help ur situation my frnd... Why be on a forum called "India-Forums" when u think "India" is a Third world country Confused Why do u even want to associate urself with something like that... 

um sab toh pakka desi hain, and we love being here. We are not ashamed of what we are or what we have... And we know how to respect others too Big smile Irrespective of where we are born or how we are born... Big smile
I dont care what you think. Yes I'm born in Canada and raised and I LOVE it here. Just because I called India a third world country ( Which btw isn't something I'm making up, but is stated in many informative sites by gov't organizing officialiates ) doesnt mean I cant watch a hindi drama or a bollywood movie.

And I' am proud to be a indo-canadian and I dont care what you think or have to say about that. Smile
hmmmmI guessed u are a canadian....that is why in my earlier post I said...foren jaate turant some ppl get the hawa and then talk like firangs and then start calling these indians and those indians where as they are an indian but in canadian avtar.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyaxeionThatOneGuy

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Who gives rats to what other countries think about us,not me atleast.we don't need to prove anything to anybody.And india is third world country which is progressing rapidly,we are next after china in terms of economic groW*H and all the world leaders flock to our country to boost their own economy.so there.

Edited by wicked gal - 06 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckChits1

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
whats an ABCD?
jeffmish Senior Member
jeffmish
jeffmish

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged