Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dirty dirty dirty...EDITED (Page 3)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Ok... I am reading ur posts still... And I don't think Hrishant did anything that can be called derogatory... He did not touch the girls nor did he flirt with them... Then how is he involved in the whole thing...

Now coming to PDA, I don't think PDA has to do anything with one's nationality or religion... It's one's personal choice. 

And why does PDA bother us so much...? From when did the people who created Kamasutra start looking down upon ppl practicing it... ?  A person's values and morals are not based on that person's choices abt Love/Sex/Dhoka... We need to look beyond such materialistic things in life. Way way way beyond... 

Lastly, never generalize... Each one of us here is unique...!!!

p.s. Do u know "Gora" is a derogatory term... So watch urself before u use it again!!!

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Joined: 21 January 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Ok... I am reading ur posts still... And I don't think Hrishant did anything that can be called derogatory... He did not touch the girls nor did he flirt with them... Then how is he involved in the whole thing...

Now coming to PDA, I don't think PDA has to do anything with one's nationality or religion... It's one's personal choice. 

And why does PDA bother us so much...? From when did the people who created Kamasutra start looking down upon ppl practicing it... ?  A person's values and morals are not based on that person's choices abt Love/Sex/Dhoka... We need to look beyond such materialistic things in life. Way way way beyond... 

Lastly, never generalize... Each one of us here is unique...!!!

p.s. Do u know "Gora" is a derogatory term... So watch urself before u use it again!!!
 
Thats true. I actually respect Hrishant alot. He actually showed that he does have morals by not jumping on Veena even when he had the chance.
 
And the gora thing... I dont think so... Ive seen so many bwood celebrities use it in movies and shows....I dont say it or mean it derogitaviley.. its like saying 'kala' to a black person.
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by pawancool

ur postThumbs Down

even ur 'goras' dont call INDIA a third world country anymore..............in fact r lining up 2 work in bollywood nd other jobs......u must hv left d country a long tym backLOL
 

ACTUALLY I'm born in CANADA... I've been to India like twice...ConfusedSleepy
  
Doesn't help ur situation my frnd... Why be on a forum called "India-Forums" when u think "India" is a Third world country Confused Why do u even want to associate urself with something like that... 

um sab toh pakka desi hain, and we love being here. We are not ashamed of what we are or what we have... And we know how to respect others too Big smile Irrespective of where we are born or how we are born... Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattujeffmishpawancoolRasnyChits1

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Joined: 19 September 2009
Posts: 23326

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

 
Thats true. I actually respect Hrishant alot. He actually showed that he does have morals by not jumping on Veena even when he had the chance.
 
And the gora thing... I dont think so... Ive seen so many bwood celebrities use it in movies and shows....I dont say it or mean it derogitaviley.. its like saying 'kala' to a black person.
Saying "Kala" to a black person is itself very very derogatory... And coming to ppl using the word on shows... Will u jump off a cliff bcoz those ppl on the show are jumping too??? Or will u call a female frnd of urs the B-word bcoz someone on a show did the same to some of their female frnds... Well, what u answer for this is what ur morals are all abt Big smile Good Luck in life Kiddo Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Joined: 21 January 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

Originally posted by pawancool

ur postThumbs Down

even ur 'goras' dont call INDIA a third world country anymore..............in fact r lining up 2 work in bollywood nd other jobs......u must hv left d country a long tym backLOL
 

ACTUALLY I'm born in CANADA... I've been to India like twice...ConfusedSleepy
  
Doesn't help ur situation my frnd... Why be on a forum called "India-Forums" when u think "India" is a Third world country Confused Why do u even want to associate urself with something like that... 

um sab toh pakka desi hain, and we love being here. We are not ashamed of what we are or what we have... And we know how to respect others too Big smile Irrespective of where we are born or how we are born... Big smile
I dont care what you think. Yes I'm born in Canada and raised and I LOVE it here. Just because I called India a third world country ( Which btw isn't something I'm making up, but is stated in many informative sites by gov't organizing officialiates ) doesnt mean I cant watch a hindi drama or a bollywood movie.
 
And I' am proud to be a indo-canadian and I dont care what you think or have to say about that. Smile


Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 05 January 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-gal

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Joined: 21 January 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

 
Thats true. I actually respect Hrishant alot. He actually showed that he does have morals by not jumping on Veena even when he had the chance.
 
And the gora thing... I dont think so... Ive seen so many bwood celebrities use it in movies and shows....I dont say it or mean it derogitaviley.. its like saying 'kala' to a black person.
Saying "Kala" to a black person is itself very very derogatory... And coming to ppl using the word on shows... Will u jump off a cliff bcoz those ppl on the show are jumping too??? Or will u call a female frnd of urs the B-word bcoz someone on a show did the same to some of their female frnds... Well, what u answer for this is what ur morals are all abt Big smile Good Luck in life Kiddo Thumbs Up
 
HAHA okkk thanksssLOL... And btw I'll say what I want when I want to. It's different when your saying it to the persons face or when your just reffering to them. Atleast its better than using nig*** which thousands and billions of people do use and I'm sure theyre living their lives just fine. Im sure I will too ;)
 
Oh and im pretty sure that the gora's and kalas have nicknames for us too
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
If you're so ashamed of being Indian then why watch Indian shows...I personally have a big big problem with ABCD's kind of people...they are Indian but act more american/canadian than the americans/canadians themselves...

And plus India might be third-world in some stupid book....Half the americas is running successfully at this moment just because "we indians" are providing them support staying up all night. 

You said ur proud to be Indian, no one would purposely call their motherland "third-world" in the disgusting manner u said..


Edited by DharmeshSir - 05 January 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saira22jeffmishrgattusaiba007cupid-struck

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Joined: 21 January 2006
Posts: 4740

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

If you're so ashamed of being Indian then why watch Indian shows...I personally have a big big problem with ABCD's kind of people...they are Indian but act more american/canadian than the americans/canadians themselves...

And plus India might be third-world in some stupid book....You said ur proud to be Indian, no one would purposely call their motherland "third-world" in the disgusting manner u said..
 
 
 OMFG when did I say I was ashamed to be Indian ?????LOL dudeeeee first read the post atleast.
 
And I never said it was a third world country... it IS a third world country... and so what if it is ? Doesnt mean Im saying I HATE indians AND amd ASHAMED to be Indian.... stop putting words in my mouth


Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 05 January 2011 at 8:30pm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Pravesh accuses Rohit of Playing dirty...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: desicrowd   Replies: 44   Views: 2551

desicrowd 44 2551 19 November 2009 at 1:22am by Bugger
'Closer to the ring, it's getting really dirty'

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 3   Views: 880

SecretKhabri420 3 880 15 November 2008 at 7:49am by Cheetara
Rahul, Monica playing dirty on 'Bigg Boss': Diana

Author: Dua143   Replies: 6   Views: 945

Dua143 6 945 14 November 2008 at 1:47pm by tv addict
Rahul, Monica playing dirty: Diana Hayden

Author: SecretKhabri420   Replies: 4   Views: 726

SecretKhabri420 4 726 09 November 2008 at 6:08am by Cute_Tulip
DIRTY MAN ZULFI

Author: PMPGS   Replies: 3   Views: 570

PMPGS 3 570 29 October 2008 at 3:02pm by Cute_Tulip

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index