thanks Kabeer

so what does that make me BBC-D??
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shizaru

thanks Kabeer

so what does that make me BBC-D??

Nahi yaar it's not applicable to you:) but generally speaking yes some people from Britain are referred to as BBC-D, another term is 'coconut'
Edited by prodigy007 - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prodigy007

Nahi yaar it's not applicable to you:) but generally speaking yes some people from Britain are referred to as BBC-D, another term is 'coconut'

Oh Yes I know the term well and have been called it a few times over the years by my desi friends.......but i take it as a compliment........hard on the outside and soft and sweet on the inside.......in other words im quite dheet and thick skinned...........😛

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Jeffmish and Kabeer
@tm
possibly a bit silly or naive to make a post like this,

............we cannot define a country by a handful of people and their behaviours and that too in a closed environment where the experiment to bring out the best and worst is being used to entertain the world!! Yes the world, the show has an international following...........this forum is proof of that!!!!

if a mother gives birth to twins, and one stays in India and the other immigrates to America.........one does her proud and one lets her down............are you going to judge the mother, blame the country or praise or criticise the children???
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why bringing country into it???
its ssly offending!
why do you watch the third world country's prog then?
satisfy yourself with big brother

Current Population of India in 2010 - 1,150,000,000 (1.15 billion)
how can yopu judge us by watching 4 people?
Edited by cupid-struck - 13 years ago
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ppl in BB sara,veena,assmith are cheap people and

nobody likes calling pops,bother behaving like girfreind  and ass two timing itss ssly sick...

btw if you keep nationality away from this...te substance in topic is meaningful
ARMaanEet thumbnail
Keeping nationality away, I agree with what you are saying. However don't judge people on the basis of their nationality and roots. Culture or nationality doesn't teach you how to be decent. Big Brother was also a show full of wannabe's and people also were all touchy touchy there too, but just because they're white, its okay?
Also, we are shown an hour that IS exaggerated. All we saw was Sara and Veena all over Ashmit, but that was shown for abouot 30-40 mins every episode, they might not be doing that all day but they were the most interesting bits (not justifying their behaviour at all).
I am Pakistani and it really annoys me when people associate Veena with all the girls from Pakistan. It's frustrating, she is like the lowest of the low in Pakistan.
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

hmmmmI guessed u are a canadian....that is why in my earlier post I said...foren jaate turant some ppl get the hawa and then talk like firangs and then start calling these indians and those indians where as they are an indian but in canadian avtar.

I am Indo-Canadian thoo!!! :( I was born in India than moved to Canada but still consider myself as Indian..... So its for me 2?