Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chits1

Foren  ka hawa khaya..bas..".yeh INDIANS"..wah wah !!

Chits...aao aao...eid ka chand...apn kideher te itne din!!!
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Foren  ka hawa khaya..bas..".yeh INDIANS"..wah wah !!

What are you trying to say ?
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur postπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

even ur 'goras' dont call INDIA a third world country anymore..............in fact r lining up 2 work in bollywood nd other jobs......u must hv left d country a long tym backπŸ˜†
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
quoting ur edited post-
Due to offending MANY peopleI have edited my post. Because I do strongly believe that the behaviour of these 4 people is truly very discusting. And if an outside were to watch this show it would make us Indians look not very pleasant.

really wat kind of ppl wud judge an entire country nd its ppl on d basis of a reality show?πŸ˜•.....who caresπŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

Chits...aao aao...eid ka chand...apn kideher te itne din!!!

hey....yar,.,,,after samu's exit..I am depressed..do u think there will be a twist and samu wouild come? πŸ˜†
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: pawancool

ur postπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

even ur 'goras' dont call INDIA a third world country anymore..............in fact r lining up 2 work in bollywood nd other jobs......u must hv left d country a long tym backπŸ˜†

ACTUALLY I'm born in CANADA... I've been to India like twice...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok... I am reading ur posts still... And I don't think Hrishant did anything that can be called derogatory... He did not touch the girls nor did he flirt with them... Then how is he involved in the whole thing...

Now coming to PDA, I don't think PDA has to do anything with one's nationality or religion... It's one's personal choice. 

And why does PDA bother us so much...? From when did the people who created Kamasutra start looking down upon ppl practicing it... ?  A person's values and morals are not based on that person's choices abt Love/Sex/Dhoka... We need to look beyond such materialistic things in life. Way way way beyond... 

Lastly, never generalize... Each one of us here is unique...!!!

p.s. Do u know "Gora" is a derogatory term... So watch urself before u use it again!!!
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Ok... I am reading ur posts still... And I don't think Hrishant did anything that can be called derogatory... He did not touch the girls nor did he flirt with them... Then how is he involved in the whole thing...

Now coming to PDA, I don't think PDA has to do anything with one's nationality or religion... It's one's personal choice. 

And why does PDA bother us so much...? From when did the people who created Kamasutra start looking down upon ppl practicing it... ?  A person's values and morals are not based on that person's choices abt Love/Sex/Dhoka... We need to look beyond such materialistic things in life. Way way way beyond... 

Lastly, never generalize... Each one of us here is unique...!!!

p.s. Do u know "Gora" is a derogatory term... So watch urself before u use it again!!!

Thats true. I actually respect Hrishant alot. He actually showed that he does have morals by not jumping on Veena even when he had the chance.

And the gora thing... I dont think so... Ive seen so many bwood celebrities use it in movies and shows....I dont say it or mean it derogitaviley.. its like saying 'kala' to a black person.
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

ACTUALLY I'm born in CANADA... I've been to India like twice...πŸ˜•πŸ₯±

Doesn't help ur situation my frnd... Why be on a forum called "India-Forums" when u think "India" is a Third world country πŸ˜• Why do u even want to associate urself with something like that... 

um sab toh pakka desi hain, and we love being here. We are not ashamed of what we are or what we have... And we know how to respect others too πŸ˜ƒ Irrespective of where we are born or how we are born... πŸ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bolly*_Crazed

Thats true. I actually respect Hrishant alot. He actually showed that he does have morals by not jumping on Veena even when he had the chance.

And the gora thing... I dont think so... Ive seen so many bwood celebrities use it in movies and shows....I dont say it or mean it derogitaviley.. its like saying 'kala' to a black person.

Saying "Kala" to a black person is itself very very derogatory... And coming to ppl using the word on shows... Will u jump off a cliff bcoz those ppl on the show are jumping too??? Or will u call a female frnd of urs the B-word bcoz someone on a show did the same to some of their female frnds... Well, what u answer for this is what ur morals are all abt πŸ˜ƒ Good Luck in life Kiddo πŸ‘πŸΌ