India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dirty dirty dirty...EDITED

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Due to offending MANY peopleI have edited my post. Because I do strongly believe that the behaviour of these 4 people is truly very discusting. And if an outside were to watch this show it would make us Indians look not very pleasant.

The love triangleConfused...or square  Ouchor w.e it is you want to call it that was going on b/w Veena, Sara, Hrishant and Ashmit I found to be very very dirty and disturbing. And I completely understand why the channel may have asked to move the show to a later time.Confused

Veena apparently 'liked' Hrishant, but did w.e was possible to touch Ashmit.Confused

Ashmit on the other hand responded to Veena, and made her happy, and kissed her and did w.e he wanted with her on Bigg Boss, but at the same two timed her with his so called 'daughter'... Sara.

And Sara the" masoom" in this case that didn't realize that the way she behaved with Ashmit came off as flirtatious and vulgar had a rude awakening when her FIANACE appeared on the show.  Apparently she thought by crying and moaning like a  kid it would make the whole hard truth that she came off as a low class girl on national television go away.LOLOuch

WOW ! All of this just goes to show these peoples values in real life. Especially Ashmit ! The whole MMS scandal situation totally abides by the personality he objected in the bigg boss house.

These people come on the show to help their struggling careers, but at the end of the day end up showing to the world the reason for their struggling; their low values, and morals aswell as their horrible attitudes and mood swings ( Dolly Bindra)... or over confidentism ( Manoj Tiwari)... cluelessness ( Rahul Bhatt ) ...

But in a show like this if your quiet or somewhat normal ( Anchal Kumar, Ali,Hrishant, Samir) you have NO chance of winning the it...Clap

This is what you get when you decide to make Big Brother in a third world country...LOL

^ this are words of an actual outsider... its not coming from me... and to be honest I kind of agree... I dont think our Indian society is ready for this type of shows.

Edited by Bolly*_Crazed - 05 January 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pintigehna2004priyankabassiRicha.jdesi-galSamreneblack_haze

Swaggerr Senior Member
Swaggerr
Swaggerr

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
EXCUSE ME..............
First of all Veena is not an Indian just for general information. What do you mean "You Indians..." We have different world leaders from Britain, United States, Russia coming in our country asking for JOBS!  We are proud that we are Indians. There are many people ALL OVER WORLD with good and bad qualities BUT THAT is what makes us ALL HUMANS. We Indians and EVEN AS HUMANS should respect everyone to EXPECT others to RESPECT Us. If you want others to respect you, your nationality and culture please learn to respect others. I do not appreciate the fact that you are discriminating India by calling it "a third world country" and White people by calling them 'goras' disrespectfully. There are many cultures, countries and humans in the world with different beliefs and culture. You should respect them even if you don't like it because its not up to you to tell others what to do and disrespect them if they are doing something against your OWN belief. Please learn little respect before posting useless things like these. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pintigehna2004Minal81saiba007cupid-struckgrounder

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

If you have so much trouble grasping it, then don't put any effort to watch it. Change the channel or watch BIG BROTHER.Even Don't bother yourself  to comment here.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 05 January 2011 at 6:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattuSwaggerrsaiba007

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
ohhh I hate it when ppl say "YOU INDIANS"...
it is soooo irritating

gehna2004rgattusaiba007Rasnyshivani003sarasingh86Chits1

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Firstly I know that Veena is from Pakistan... and I'am not discriminating against Indians as a whole, IM INDIAN MYSELF... I'm talking in general.... that how Indians use to hold their head up high for conservatism and not degrading themselves to low levels. By low levels I mean calling someone your daughter and treating her like your girlfriend. Having a boyfriend/ fiance at home, and flirting with another random man. Flirting with two girls at the SAME time etc. etc. please understand the context of my post before insulting me in any way. And dont teach me to respect because if I didnt know how to respect I would be fine with all of the things I have listed in this topic that I find utterly discusting and 'disrespectful.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desi-galsaiba007

Bolly*_Crazed IF-Dazzler
Bolly*_Crazed
Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

ohhh I hate it when ppl say "YOU INDIANS"...
it is soooo irritating
And where exactly did I say that ?
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004rgattusaiba007shivani003sarasingh86ThatOneGuy

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

gehna2004Richa.jMinal81saiba007shivani003sarasingh86cupid-struck

Go to top