India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Recordings.......

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
There are two recordings which can prove that Bebo loves Amrit than anything and anyone. One is been recorded by Arjun and other by GG. What do you guys think about it. Will any of the two would go in to the hands of Amrit so that he can clear his misunderstandings or will the CV's forget about these two like many other things?

Edited by lakshmin42 - 05 January 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavrosha.aganga16trParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I was wondering about the same thing, well i can expect that arjun confession recorded might goes in to amrit's hand, but i have doubt on the video, cos GG watched that recording in the hotel room and threw it there saying its useless for them. but u never know it may goes to Amrit's hand. lets see what CV's do with the recorded vid and audio.
ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

There are two recordings which can prove that Bebo loves Amrit than anything and anyone. One is been recorded by Arjun and other by GG. What do you guys think about it. Will any of the two would go in to the hands of Amrit so that he can clear his misunderstandings or will the CV's forget about these two like many other things?

In One Word I Say That You Have Asked The Question And Answered It Too
rayaloveland IF-Dazzler
rayaloveland
rayaloveland

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
by arjun???
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddhu123

by arjun???

Yes. Arjun when he was very much in love with Bebo had recorded his feelings for her and the entire truth of her being in the Khanna's house. But he didn't give to her after Viju instigating him against Bebo.
rayaloveland IF-Dazzler
rayaloveland
rayaloveland

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yeh I remember..
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
hopefully the one from the hotel will reach amrit... but then arjun's one too will be helpfull.... lets hope amrit gets both! but GG are a bit dumb... all they had to do was cut out the bit where bebo is talking about amrit... and then they could have given it to amrit... but i guess they're a bit slow with technology!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghav

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

hopefully the one from the hotel will reach amrit... but then arjun's one too will be helpfull.... lets hope amrit gets both! but GG are a bit dumb... all they had to do was cut out the bit where bebo is talking about amrit... and then they could have given it to amrit... but i guess they're a bit slow with technology!

No Ganga.Don't give such ideas to GG and CV's. Amrit who is full of hatred for Bebo would completely turn against her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index