Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

dont feel like CCBM is Rajan shahi's (Page 2)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I am going to probably quit watching this drama.There is no hard core story line and mostly you don't know which way it is heading.
I started to RMJ in Zee , looks more interesting than CCBM.

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

If you guys have really watched Bidaai you'd know that CCBM is just another Bidaai with a different cast and setting! Same dark, family secrets hidden in the same rich business family (with 2 brothers), same sister misunderstandings, same thrilling scenes...and now the culprit will also be the same (Vandana=Choti Ma).

Have some patience guys, Viren-Nivedita's jodi or romance will not change. In fact, it'll only become more passionate (when Viren becomes obsessive about his wife). I don't understand how this story is boring/dragging to you right now because I simply cannot stop watching it! It's the best show on TV at the moment, by faaar! Smile
Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

If you guys have really watched Bidaai you'd know that CCBM is just another Bidaai with a different cast and setting! Same dark, family secrets hidden in the same rich business family (with 2 brothers), same sister misunderstandings, same thrilling scenes...and now the culprit will also be the same (Vandana=Choti Ma).

Have some patience guys, Viren-Nivedita's jodi or romance will not change. In fact, it'll only become more passionate (when Viren becomes obsessive about his wife). I don't understand how this story is boring/dragging to you right now because I simply cannot stop watching it! It's the best show on TV at the moment, by faaar! Smile

That's why it is boring!I would rather watch Bidaai once again then see slow paced Nivi tortureLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliNu_Aducelestae

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

That's why it is boring!I would rather watch Bidaai once again then see slow paced Nivi tortureLOL
it started as a different story...then came back to its original success show...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purehearts

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Purehearts

it started as a different story...then came back to its original success show...LOL

Ditto here.Atleast for now it feels like the same medicine from a different bottle!LOL

Omshanti1111

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Oh for sure! I'd rather watch Bidaai again too, any day!!
Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni_kurianjalianjali

vanu77 Groupbie
vanu77
vanu77

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching show from tuesday, day viren has left for delhi. MP track is too boring and it needs end. CT's can come up with new twists but with MP track they will lose NivRen Fan's.  Story would be interesting with NivRen love track, even with Love track they can show how viren will change bcoz of Nivi's love, he will become responsible.

anjalianjali

Go to top