India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

dont feel like CCBM is Rajan shahi's

anjalianjali Groupbie
anjalianjali
anjalianjali

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
this negativity and stalker kind thing is not of rajan shahi's type.He a;ways shown positivity in his serials.But now i think a wonderful romantic drama and amazing chemistry of nivi viren is getting spoiled by the cvs.the cvs themselves is ruining the base of their trp riser.earlier ccbm was in 30+ rank.with viren nivi track it reached top 10 rank.and the cvs are knowingly spoiling their chemistry.after marriage except for the song sequence (Dosti and pal pal) and one or two nivi viren scenes all other scenes and track was not up to the mark.

nivren  jodi is not fully established.i think most of the nivi viren fans is moving to other couples.the same fate as happened to maan geet in geet hui sabse parayi.when the track got wrong,people moved onto other shows like ccbm.now they will move on to other shows like sapnon se bhare naina or pyar ki ye ek kahani or tere liye.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgshana_83PriyaThakurlamscelestaeFaizuuNivRenShayafanAnamikaSJainruexangelVirMan_ArShiAlphabet26FeefiOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
The creatives started with one story line...Nivedita-Siddharth...then went to hell...then they started another one trying to establish Nievdita's strength, that also is lost...then they brought in Viren and started wooing young girls and added some spice...but lack of pace is creating boredom now..all original concepts are gone, whatever they showed for the first five months went to vain...

now they want to start obessive character of Viren....a character introduced four to five months after show commenced, sidelining the original characters of the story...

TRP ka zamana hain...
this story is not RS's because RS never compromised on his original storyline so soon...but here it seems he did...but still since it is RS, let us keep some more hope...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliakhilhashana_83celestaeShayafanlamsruexangelAlphabet26FeefiSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRuP.Kamaljit.Sean

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I agree with you completely that the whole show is being mis directed. Seems like the cT';s themselves are not sure which direction to take the show in. But they really got a hint that NivRen jodi was boosting the TRP of the show but still they did not bank on it and are showing the horrible MP and Nivi insane track.... The outcome better be good else they are really spoiling the show. Few glimses of romance between NivRen is not going to save the show. They need to take their love story ahead in a sweet simple manner and then may be the truth about Viren's past and other twists could have unfolded. WE CCBM fans know that they are an awesome pair but if they dont show much of NivRen or KinHa how will others know what an awesome chemistry they share and what a lovely pair they make.... God pls give some brains to these CT's.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishana_83ruexangel

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
i agree... i have missed a whole week of epis, even when i get little free time i don't feel like watching... this stalker kinda track is really putting me off!
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I did not watch the Episode yesterday and I would not watch till I know that Viren is back to Sood House. I cannot tolerate crap. The Creatives should concentrate on NivRen Romance instead of the MP and Chanchal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalicelestae

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
bt RS showd negativity too in Bidaai a stalker track...bt nt any tortur to female leads...bt Salekh seperation was a torture trck....thn thy stopped it ..like tht way thy will soon gve a frsh trak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Aducelestae

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anandnandu

bt RS showd negativity too in Bidaai a stalker track...bt nt any tortur to female leads...bt Salekh seperation was a torture trck....thn thy stopped it ..like tht way thy will soon gve a frsh trak

Oh dear ! Did Bidaai also have a stalker ? Then what is the point in starting a new series?
Well, I'm just reading the updates now. Will come back after MP track ends.

You are right Sneha, few romantic scenes between Kinha won't keep the viewer's interest for long! The story has to go somewhere.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
I jst mnt interms of negativity...not that particular track???

Go to top