India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Pihu's evil plans

HardCore22 Groupbie
HardCore22
HardCore22

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I think its very disgusting that Pihu is still after Rudra even after her marriage......I mean he  is taken and so is she. I cant believe Pihu is doing all this just to maintain her importance. Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiChaudhrytmNav2010monaghoshGarkhelsun-Punjaban

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i know, right?  i was kept thinking to myself, is this girl for real? during the entire episode.

but i gotta admit, i'm kinda loving her more than gauri right now.  this girl manipulates instead of sulk.  female fatale!
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Abhay should catch her red handed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_monaghoshGarkhelsun

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
in he end of yesterday's episode iwish she had said Rudra's name so Abhay could hear her and she could be busted Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshDarine1980

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
oh god i wanna see her pay the price and i want to see her and rudra together then abhay finds out what happening and say you have to pay and she suffers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

adipihu Senior Member
adipihu
adipihu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HardCore22

I think its very disgusting that Pihu is still after Rudra even after her marriage......I mean he  is taken and so is she. I cant believe Pihu is doing all this just to maintain her importance. Dead
it is not pihus plan she is doing whatever RR is telling these cvs are very bad. even i think additi dont like this kind of track see how she is telling in sbs. she is not aware of this track in beginning i think.that is why she is not interested in sangini  
. and she told that she is feeling insecurity in sangini.may be the cvs are changed the track bcz of trp i think.see it is going only  for pihu. even iqbal is also now a days just like a doll. and gowri aka binny waste. you just DANCE  no acting at all . she is byhearting the scene and telling without expression. the voice also no ups and down. the same tune.pagal i dont know how tony and diya took and tolerating her. see EKTA HOW SHE IS SELECTING THE PEOPLE. SEE additi. wow excellent. only bcz of herTHE SHOW  is at  NO  15. see additi this  IS THE TIME GET RID OF FROM SANGINI. . THINK ABOUT  YOUR CARRIER. THE STORY LINE NOW IS DISGUSTING. LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE SANGINI.YOUR GREAT FAN.sure this will go down next week and go off air. only bcz of binny and the storyline.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasharma

arima2010 Groupbie
arima2010
arima2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

i wonder what pihu will do next and after pihu is exposed will her role end in sangini? this track seems forced upon cos it has so many loop holes. why is pihu and abhay staying in rajranis house just becos pihu has a sprained ankle? why cant they can go back to their own house? what about abhays work? and why cant abhay call pihus parents and enquire why they went for holidays? why cant abhay who is a doctor make out that pihus leg is fine? why is rudra behaving like a complete sulker and a big baby? how can abhay stay in rudras house under the same roof when he knows pihus feelings for rudra? and why does the scenes of sangini look too old, repeated & ancient? like evil plotting mother in law rajrani giving sari to pihu, pihu writing letter to x lover, gauri and her moral science speeches, the gift falling down from hand and the statue of bride and groom getting broken. rudr asking mrs x about gift for his wife and heros evil brother doing scandalous business and a father wishing to see his grand kids. sangini is a boredom factory. and the strangest part is that sangini is a brand new show still on air. what do i say except  it happens only in india.

Edited by arima2010 - 06 January 2011 at 2:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytmtvdekhamazkachazka

Chaudhrytm Goldie
Chaudhrytm
Chaudhrytm

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
I think the story line has lost the plot.....Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index