Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i still can't feel the tension - thoughts on today (Page 2)

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

My thoughts on todays episode, after many days I really liked a Sangini episode.

After many many many many days I liked Gauri. She did not preach R today (thnk god - that G preaching attitude was killling me with boredom), no Mahan speeches and she didnt cry unnecessarily. Her tears today was very much justified. Loving the G-P fight much better than the dumb G-RR fight which made zero sense to me. To me this is a fantastic track. Loved how G stood upto P, loved how dadji told G about taking what is yours and even loved R's obession over P (dont mistake me, I am all for R-G together at the end but in order for the waters to clear it has to get muddied first)

I know many of you are upset bcos R is staring at P and not going all ga ga over G - to me if R did that it would make no sense. He is obsessed with P so yeah he is going to be mermerised by P's beauty and I love G fighting P for her husband. I dunno where the story will go from here but I hope they have a clean plan and dont show the childish G-RR fight that we were seeing so far. The fight should be between G and P - that will spice up the show. It will now be very interesting to see how G succeeeds in getting R to get over his obsession on P. This is my POV. I loved G, R and P today. This is what this show is about, a triangle love story between R- G and P (according to the promos atleast).

Edited by Rach1 - 05 January 2011 at 8:49pm

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

My thoughts on todays episode, after many days I really liked a Sangini episode.

right? it was a decent episode. LOL

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
What's with all the Gauri hate? atleast she's not trying to steal another married woman's husband.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Forgot to reply to rest. LOL

After many many many many days I liked Gauri. She did not preach R today (thnk god - that G preaching attitude was killling me with boredom), no Mahan speeches and she didnt cry unnecessarily. Her tears today was very much justified.  Her tears weren't that justified to me. The only part I liked of G was when she was calm & composed when P was saying all those things back at her, but she gave it right back. Liked that G. I did not like the G though who cried over R & P which I saw in today's episode. Girl, get over it & fight for your man. That's it. P is openly fighting (although she doesn't want him) you should seriously do the same. LOL Loving the G-P fight much better than the dumb G-RR fight which made zero sense to me. To me this is a fantastic track. Loved how G stood upto P, loved how dadji told G about taking what is yours and even loved R's obession over P (dont mistake me, I am all for R-G together at the end but in order for the waters to clear it has to get muddied first)

I know many of you are upset bcos R is staring at P and not going all ga ga over G - to me if R did that it would make no sense. I do not care at all if R doesn't go all gaga over G, at least not at this stage. LOL Love how he is acting with her and that is how he should be with her for a while. However, I did not like how he stared at P simply because it looked to me like he was eying at a man's wife. R loves P, madly loves her, we all know that - but that staring did not look normal to me. It looked normal when P did it because P is just shameless like that, LOL but not R. Ouch  He is obsessed with P so yeah he is going to be mermerised by P's beauty and I love G fighting P for her husband. I dunno where the story will go from here but I hope they have a clean plan and dont show the childish G-RR fight that we were seeing so far. The fight should be between G and P - that will spice up the show. It will now be very interesting to see how G succeeeds in getting R to get over his obsession on P. This is my POV. I loved G, R and P today. This is what this show is about, a triangle love story between R- G and P (according to the promos atleast).

you forgot shirtless R. Ouch but yeah, shirtless R and G-P fight was interesting. it was a decent episode. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 05 January 2011 at 9:40pm

Rach-dc

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

@Aditi - How can I forget the shirtless R ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Especially when I talk to you. It was a very short scene though - I loved R when he was staring at P - there is this intenisty that makes him look even more hot when he is around P.

Re: about the staring - I didnt find it very odd - I liked how they showed him still obessed by P's looks. P did look really goodROFL , it is hard not to look yaaaaarROFL. He is just mesmerized with his P, dont think he is doing it intentionally he is not over P - thats it. I am back to my crazy mode with Sangini with just this one episode ROFL, I love it when there is passion and intensity - got it today in Sangini after many days. I didnt find G's tears odd today. Really liked all three of them R, G and P todayLOL 

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I liked P only because she reminded me of suhana today. LOL

You should have heard what all my aunt was saying about R when he was looking at P the way he was looking at her , and sadly, I agreed with her. LOL You may have liked it - and that's fine - but it just did not settle well with me. LOL

yes, how can you NOT talk about a shirtless R when I am around?! Cool I think he looked the best here than any other shirtless or wet rudra scene in sangini. he was shirtless, wet, had intensity in his eyes....ufff...loved it! Day Dreaming

Rach-dc

pihu01 Newbie
pihu01
pihu01

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

additi is a bitch. she is stealing iqbal from binny because she is heroine and pihu is witch. her husband is not handsome and rich.

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
we all know rudr is attracted to pihu's beautySmile...for him pihu is d most beautiful girl in d world..so his staring at pihu is justifiedApprove..(ya i know she is abhay's wife..but she is his X..Wink)
i too liked that G-P fightBig smile..
gauri's that 1 sec cry is right acc to d situationSmile..
better than last week...Stern Smile

OrientalDancer

Go to top