India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

i still can't feel the tension - thoughts on today

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

So, that black and red paisley sari was really pretty.  I'm upset how wimpy Rudra is - I mean, dude, time to speak up for your wife/best friend.  I know you're not over Pihu, but face it dude, she ain't coming back!

Rajrani's efforts to make Pihu have that sari was not only a real low, but it reeked of desperation.  Why couldn't our dumb hero pick up on that clue?  HELLO RUDRA

Pihu is pretty gutsy.  I can't believe she had the audacity to challenge Gauri, Rudra's wife of all people, to see who can get Rudra in the end.  That's disgusting and so classless.  I never thought our ego strifed sauten, who has a decent hubby would stoop below Rajrani Dead  Kudos to Gauri for dishing it back to Pihu, with grace and respect Wink

OMG WET RUDRA. SHOWER SCENE. TENSION. HOTNESS.  Scene was hammed when Gauri started to cry/nag.  UGH woman.  Let our hunky hero sulk in the shower for us viewers!

The party.  ok, i still don't know the purpose of the party (ratnesh's dialogues are snooze worthy), but the whole thing was supposed to be filled with tension - i just couldn't feel it.  gauri looks defeated already.  while the sari was gorgeous, why did she still look.... inferior to pihu?  GURL, YOUR HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO BE SNATCHED FROM YOU. STEP IT UP BOO!  That doesn't mean gauari should put the tramp makeup on.  remember how elegant she looked when she sang udi at that nightbar?  yeah, that's what'll make rudra go gaga for. 

when pihu hugged rudra, the following crossed my mind:  is iqbal bored playing this character?  rudra looked so disinterested and and not confused/angry/love struck with pihu.  pihu is really sleezy.  geez woman.  have a baby and manipulate your husband if you want to secure your sense of power.  the grass is not greener on the other side!

and gauri.  STOP CRYING.  and STOP PREACHING.  Listen girl.  Rajrani and Pihu are playing dirty.  You can too.  It doesn't mean stoop low to their level.  But remember how witty and clever you were at the beginning of this show?  Can you use those tactics to win?  And fast?  This current track is kinda boring.  Oh, none of us will judge you if you go for Abhay.  He's a cutie, and he actually DOES something with his life.  GET TO IT!

Oh Sangini.  What a trainwreck of a show this is.  So promising...... yet, now hopeless.....

I will still continue to watch because I have a 6 week break from school and I have nothing to do.  Share my boredom! LOL

Thoughts/concerns on this epi?

Questions:
When will Pihu seriously lash out at Rajrani?  She called her out when RR went to wake her up.  Clash of two generations and egos.

When will Rudra put on his man pants?  He's not a boy, and it's too late to be a big boy.

When will the CV's and Gauri realize she needs to pull a Munni for Rudra and 1)dress hotter 2)look hotter 3)think hotter?  Her character is becoming a caricature of all desi bahus.  I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT!  *curses zee for showing misleading promos of sangini*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarvenEvashOrientalDancerkoolchickSilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet. but I think it will be best if Gauri were to leave Rudra and start her life fresh. with someone else. then R will come running begging G to take him back.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
that's a nice thought!  but hamari patni won't do that until she's brought to the the brink of her emotional capacity.

oh, nothing new happens in the episode.  basically rudra buys a sari for gauri (i think so, the sari was pihu's fav color, so it was probably for her, i dunno) but RR attempts to have Pihu to have it.  Dadaji comes in and says why would he buy a gift for someone other than his wife.  Rajrani tried to pacify by saying she'll give her own sari, but Dadaji says give that to Pihu then.

Pihu audaciously says to gauri that she'll win this fight, and be prepared because in the end rudra will be hers.  gauri calls her bluff and says while you'll have no faith in yourself or anything that you do, in the end rudra is my husband, and always will be.  so have fun degrading yourself in a pointless battle. 

There's a party for some reason, and Gauri make a bad attempt to look hotter than pihu because rudra was definitely checking her out.  he goes to her, and pihu extends her hand but ends up hugging him.  episode ends on gauri crying and staring.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
wow. this one I will happily skip. thanks for sharing.(:
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

OMG WET RUDRA. SHOWER SCENE. TENSION. HOTNESS.  Scene was hammed when Gauri started to cry/nag.  UGH woman.  Let our hunky hero sulk in the shower for us viewers!

I watched today's episode after a long time (on tv!) at my aunt's house now, because she likes the show LOL (however, during the good & better times of the show she didn't like it. now they are showing all these things and she enjoys it. LOL) and that was the BEST part of the show!! Day Dreaming really, that was the only part of the show that caught my attention. a wet & hot rudra! MIK was looking hot!! DancingDancing 

but it was short lived....Ouch oh well! at least got those few seconds....

when pihu hugged rudra, the following crossed my mind:  is iqbal bored playing this character?  rudra looked so disinterested and and not confused/angry/love struck with pihu.  

I didn't think that. it doesn't look like that to me. really? Ermm

I will still continue to watch because I have a 6 week break from school and I have nothing to do.  Share my boredom! LOL

SIX weeks???! Shocked god, WHERE do you live? Shocked unless you have a summer break going on. Ermm

and I didn't reply to the rest because I am confused LOL and the rest of the episode didn't interest me much.  three things though:

1. pihu, you reminded me of suhana in today's episode. so I enjoyed you a little however, please get back to your pyaari husband and stop these trashy talks of yours.

2. gauri, you looked a bit weird today for me. look-wise. I did not like the hairstyle they gave on you or the pinned up saree. Ouch you looked much better in that blue saree few weeks back. and, stop crying, stop making sad faces. you always knew rudra loved pihu. it annoys me when girls cry like that.

3. rudra, stop staring at pihu. Confused we all know you love her. but she is a married woman. she may not have class or manners, but you do! please don't stare at her like that. LOL

as a matter of fact, rudra forget about both pihu & gauri and come to me. I will take better care of you than any of them did! Hug

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 05 January 2011 at 6:38pm
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verai

...problem is Additi is better than Iqbal & Binny

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Originally posted by verai

...problem is Additi is better than Iqbal & Binny

ROFL
ROFL

my reaction: Ermm here we go again...

masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by masalatime

when pihu hugged rudra, the following crossed my mind:  is iqbal bored playing this character?  rudra looked so disinterested and and not confused/angry/love struck with pihu.  

I didn't think that. it doesn't look like that to me. really? Ermm

SIX weeks???! Shocked god, WHERE do you live? Shocked unless you have a summer break going on. Ermm
2. gauri, you looked a bit weird today for me. look-wise. I did not like the hairstyle they gave on you or the pinned up saree. Ouch you looked much better in that blue saree few weeks back. and, stop crying, stop making sad faces. you always knew rudra loved pihu. it annoys me when girls cry like that.

3. rudra, stop staring at pihu. Confused we all know you love her. but she is a married woman. she may not have class or manners, but you do! please don't stare at her like that. LOL

Fo rizzle!  Just joking on that. I ain't got no street cred.  As for where I am?  Haha, definitely not in India!  My university grants liberal vacation time Big smile  

And yeah, Iqbal seems so bored.  He probably knows this script is headed for disaster, but is contractually bound to stick with it. Confused

And def. agree on Point 2.  Binny was stunning in DID in terms of looks.  I can't fathom WHY this show doesn't take advantage of her looks!  It's like the makeup artists/director/producers have some vendetta against her and intentionally make her look gross.  Or maybe CV's doesn't realize that as bad as it sounds, guys do want hot chicks in conjunction with other things.  Hotness + brains + pure heart = SANGINI

AND YES.  Rudra is SO creepy!  He's a gentleman, as we've seen him be towards gauri, so, we know this dude has some manners not to visually oogle a MARRIED woman!  He better be happy Pihu's not married to some goonda.  They mean business.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickOrientalDancermysticgoryfilms

Go to top