Pratigya

pathetic performance by FL today

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😭 she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen space just saw the epi and🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya nazia i also was little surprised by her saying. she did the mistake and now she don;t want to go to that house. that too immediately. until now she was happy there. all of  a sudden i liked the way krishna what drama u r doing. what all krishna said was absolutely correct. even pratigya said it is not easy to get out of there quickly. it will take time. how many times pratigya told her to walk out and she didn;t do and now she wants out quickly. the acting don;t tell me. she was doing the acting. come on. cv's don;t bring any arushi track in future. i am done here.
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

😲😲😲😲😭😭😭😭😭😭 she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen space just saw the epi and🀒

I AGREE WITH YOU
IT'S LIKE READING LINE.
PATA NAHI AUR KITNE DIN YAAR   ❓
 MEY THAUK GAYI HUU,,, AB AUR PATIENT  NAHI HAY.πŸ˜”

babithaj thumbnail
Nazia, though I agree with ur thoughts... I don't want to talk abt her n her dead acting... enough of her talks... better we don't discuss anything abt tht actress,it gives her more credit.... she don't deserve to be discussed also.....😑
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Nazia, though I agree with ur thoughts... I don't want to talk abt her n her dead acting... enough of her talks... better we don't discuss anything abt tht actress,it gives her more credit.... she don't deserve to be discussed also.....😑

agreed dearπŸ˜› she is a🀬
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Even i don't want to talk abt her ..... if  we do more discussion abt her dead acting CV's r giving her more chance.......for her horrrrrrible acting ...... Omg Yes day's was soooooooo bad i feel Cv's r blind when she is acting ....it looks like they don't correct her. 
KP_Marina thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

😭 she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen space just saw the epi and🀒

u r right....madam main acting skills tu hain he nhi....bus Arry k saath naam joor joor ker he isse fame milta jaraha hai bilawaja....ye TN se bhi jaatay jaatey he jaayegi.....abhi delhi door hai doston...
KP_Marina thumbnail
BTW ye FL kya hai????
Mili27 thumbnail
What is this Naz, 😲 you found her performance today pathetic. Does that mean you actually liked the way she performed yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day day before yesterday. Don't say things like this, please. Dil mera todo na...πŸ˜”
KP_Marina thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

What is this Naz, 😲 you found her performance today pathetic. Does that mean you actually liked the way she performed yesterday, the day before yesterday, the day day before yesterday. Don't say things like this, please. Dil mera todo na...πŸ˜”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†