India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

pathetic performance by FL today

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCryCry she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen spaceOuch just saw the epi andDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhina9nalakshmi_paiElvira22babithajArjaAddict

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
ya nazia i also was little surprised by her saying. she did the mistake and now she don;t want to go to that house. that too immediately. until now she was happy there. all of  a sudden i liked the way krishna what drama u r doing. what all krishna said was absolutely correct. even pratigya said it is not easy to get out of there quickly. it will take time. how many times pratigya told her to walk out and she didn;t do and now she wants out quickly. the acting don;t tell me. she was doing the acting. come on. cv's don;t bring any arushi track in future. i am done here.
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

ShockedShockedShockedShockedCryCryCryCryCryCry she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen spaceOuch just saw the epi andDead

I AGREE WITH YOU
IT'S LIKE READING LINE.
PATA NAHI AUR KITNE DIN YAAR   Question
 MEY THAUK GAYI HUU,,, AB AUR PATIENT  NAHI HAY.Unhappy

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Nazia, though I agree with ur thoughts... I don't want to talk abt her n her dead acting... enough of her talks... better we don't discuss anything abt tht actress,it gives her more credit.... she don't deserve to be discussed also.....Angry
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Nazia, though I agree with ur thoughts... I don't want to talk abt her n her dead acting... enough of her talks... better we don't discuss anything abt tht actress,it gives her more credit.... she don't deserve to be discussed also.....Angry
agreed dearTongue she is aCensored
srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Even i don't want to talk abt her ..... if  we do more discussion abt her dead acting CV's r giving her more chance.......for her horrrrrrible acting ...... Omg Yes day's was soooooooo bad i feel Cv's r blind when she is acting ....it looks like they don't correct her. 
KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Cry she should not b called an actress yaara just third class performance pathetic dialogur delivery the way she was showing impatience that she will not go back to tn was bs.something fishy with no acting abilities getting soo much screen spaceOuch just saw the epi andDead

u r right....madam main acting skills tu hain he nhi....bus Arry k saath naam joor joor ker he isse fame milta jaraha hai bilawaja....ye TN se bhi jaatay jaatey he jaayegi.....abhi delhi door hai doston...
KP_Marina Goldie
KP_Marina
KP_Marina

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
BTW ye FL kya hai????

Go to top