Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLZ don't kill me (Page 5)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

I hope this is what they meant to say n so many members have already guessed it too.But uno sometimes this kinda lines that too shown from a medico cauese lots of msinterpreatation.Otherwise teh current track is really gripping n worth a word rocking !

Totally agree with u, just now i wrote the same to Whitepearl too, this is our GHSP team and they are bound to give us some good moments pretty soon.

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

Seriously..... How could he choose b/w mother nd child when she is only 4month pregnant....... Dey better correct demselves... Such a stupid episode.

Aditi u were the first to comment on this thread, thank u, and i totally agree that logically the episode was totally devoid of logic, but i believe they are going to show us better stuff from now on...............(hopefully)
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hoping to see some very good episodes from today, i am keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, hands, legs and lips crossed........................ imazine how i would look???????????ROFL LOL

Edited by khushi_4ever - 06 January 2011 at 4:16am
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hoping to see some very good episodes from today, i am keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, hands, legs and lips crossed........................ imazine how i would look???????????LOL

Same as me...LOL
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Hoping to see some very good episodes from today, i am keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, hands, legs and lips crossed........................ imazine how i would look???????????LOL

Same as me...LOL

Hey Sanjana,now both of us will resemble like some creatures from Mars and will be taken in as aliens along with AAROFL
Big smile

Edited by khushi_4ever - 06 January 2011 at 4:19am
sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Hi, like your post, even though its certainly different in perspective. I especially like your justification of all our shows and movies are filled with illogical stuffings rendering logic to be very very limited in them.

The difference is Geet is one show that has largely been appreciated for not only its superb cast, but just as impelling storyline. Few inconstencies and bloopers can be overlooked and be even points for baseless humor, but overlooking big mistakes like yesterday's show will seriously hurt the future of GHSP success. And none of the fans can really take that. We are too emotionally bound to the show, to the starsof the show and most certainly to the storyline to say its ok and move on as if nothing has transpired, especially if so much has happened that cannot be overlooked.

But sincerely like the out of the box thinking so evident in your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

................. it might be that they had actually meant............................
"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."

I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)

I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.

ur both concepts r absolutely logical and wud hv surely served the purpose of the CVs i.e. portraying the anguish and dilemma of maan....

i am hoping the CVs wll choose one of these and alter the dialogue of the doctor in today's epi....

if the first one is the case...then maan is in an extremely difficult situation...no way can he not choose the baby because then geet will never forgive him for not taking the risk...geet wud say that her life is not more important than the baby...but maan wud virtually die widout geet...

anyway khushi...i loved ur post...i guess the CVs had to make a hasty decision and therefore logic went out the window...more than the CVs i wud put the blame on star one channel who hv started this 6-day telecast....now the CVs hardly hv time to think and rethink before wrting the scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaakhushi_4ever

SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hey good post..
I just wanted to say that its impossible for a 4 month old fetus to stay alive without the mother. I just felt that the CV's were mocking our intelligence with such a track. If this track was shown a few wks later when she was past 6 months- it'd be more realistic.

Waise tho I think both will be saved.

And as for AA- Please shoot them. Somebody.. Anybody.. Heck I'll pull the trigger myself. It's so painful having to watch them- They're sooooo Not made for each otherr.. Tho I really like their BG.. that's all.. Hmm.. Yeah please end their track ASAP. They need to go- I want Vicky to enterrrr.. Another hearththrob Khuranna.. yumm Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

Go to top