India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLZ don't kill me (Page 3)

momentsofme. IF-Dazzler
momentsofme.
momentsofme.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I  Completeli Agree !! Thnx Fr Clearing Out D Misunderstandingz !! Thnx 4 D Post !!

Edited by Anjali4NaKsh - 05 January 2011 at 11:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Khushi my dear no one is going to be mad at you because we all are equally mad at the CV's Angry  & so agree it would have made more sense had they worded it like you said (Wonder why the CV's couldn't think of this, it was the logical thing to do and makes perfect sense)

"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
Or even showed your other scenario

I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.
Yes I think both these would be effective enough an would have conveyed all of Maan's love and anguish

Now i want to put forward a question to the CVs.....Was it so necessary to show the AA track Angry Angry Angryin between such a tension full environment???? Why so despo???/Confused Confused Confused
This was another thing that didn't make any sense, it sucked out all the emotion and feeling from the situation

Khushi just wanted to inform you that I was very impressed by how you showed an alternate to yesterday's situation which made so much sense that I have quoted you in our thread by the crazy incredibles and also commented on your post in Nandita's post where your post was quoted. So what you said makes so much sense to all of us.

Sorry dear for quoting you without your permission, but it was such an apt solution had to mention it.Smile

Thank u Dee, for supporting my POV, and u dont have to say sorry for referring to my post coz it just shows that u liked and supported what i wrote which in turn just elevates my joy. U r free to quote whatever u like from it no probs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

Khushi just wanted to inform you that I was very impressed by how you showed an alternate to yesterday's situation which made so much sense that I have quoted you in our thread by the crazy incredibles and also commented on your post in Nandita's post where your post was quoted. So what you said makes so much sense to all of us.

Sorry dear for quoting you without your permission, but it was such an apt solution had to mention it.Smile

Thank u once again Dee, i just went through ur thread, "crazy incredibles", and i am happy that u liked my POV,am honored . I also comment there check it out.No 'sorry' needed, thank u for liking my post.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 05 January 2011 at 11:33pm
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Kushi! tum tho mujhse bhi badi Maanblind nikli!!!Big smile

Yeah we can see Maan beat up 9-10 goons! but cant take Maan's tears... thats why many of us are raged up!!!Big smile

But first i want to give credits to DD for her acting when she was suffocated... She did really an awesome job! i would have desperately wanted the precap of day before yseterday where she calls Maan from inside the bathroom and then faints... but no the episode had different output!

Hmmmm lets see what jadhoo our baba maan singh khurana does now!!! but ya he will be enraged and more protective and mbeocme very aggressive!

Further An-arjun. dont even eant to talk about them! they made me sleepless yesterday!i had nightmares of those Mars imported creatures!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

mistyi Goldie
mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hmm haven't watched the episode yet but I am thinking geet might have problems or complications while delivering the baby and her chance of survival would be very less if she does deliver the child. Do you think that's what the doctor meant?

Preethi-Premikhushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Further An-arjun. dont even eant to talk about them! they made me sleepless yesterday!i had nightmares of those Mars imported creatures!LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

you are right the dialogues weren't written properly. What amazes me is nobody from the team caught on to this blunder.....as a result they've become a laughing stock. Serves them right for taking the viewers for granted.....did they really think we would overlook such a huge blunder....Ermm

So true, or it had such a high level of deeper meaning that it has eluded us, i could just think that this might be what they had thought of getting  across.
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistymistu

hmm haven't watched the episode yet but I am thinking geet might have problems or complications while delivering the baby and her chance of survival would be very less if she does deliver the child. Do you think that's what the doctor meant?

No way can the CVs show anything happening to Geet, and i am guessing that they have some Baby related episodes also thought out for sure, so the baby will also be ok. This is wishful thinking on my part.

mistyidrdee142

Go to top