Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLZ don't kill me (Page 2)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hey guys believe me i thought at least thrice before making this topic and after reading this whatever ur opinion plz don't throw rude words at me or kill me.........................
As i went through the views i understood how even some die hard loyal fans of GHSP are perplexed at the lack of logic or scientific truths of Geet being 4 months pregnant and Maan having to choose between them................. or can baby survive without mother at such a time or.............................. Geet without any evidence of her pregnancy(which i myself have commented on some time back...Wink)

But guys then i thought might be due to some mis-wording the Cvs haven't been able to put forward to us what they had really wanted to put across.................(mind u i am not a very good loyal fan of the CVs as i have been known to speak against them from time to time...Wink)
................. it might be that they had actually meant............................
"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)
I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.
As for the logic devoid episode or idea..........then guys we come from a long line of incredible logic devoid hit movies' country where................"Agar akhir mei happy ending nahi hoti, then picture abhi baki hai mere dost...." Where the hero can jump from 6 to 8 storey buildings and then again resume his pursuit  of the culprits all on the power of him being right and the criminals being wrong........
If we can believe 9 to 10 goons with naked swords can be overpowered by our Munda (filmy style) which was so hero like and totally without logic...yet so dreamy to us.........Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
then let us all simply enjoy the emotional roller coaster ride that MSK has embarked upon. Let logic be an absentee member and watch and think with ur hearts  the love and helplessness of our Maan as he goes through the possibility of his love in danger and he is for once totally without a clue how to help and is begging to God to help him out.
Now i want to put forward a question to the CVs.....Was it so necessary to show the AA track Angry Angry Angryin between such a tension full environment???? Why so despo???/Confused Confused Confused
This must be by far my longest post.....so friends plz dont hate me as i am not writing this against any one of u.... i would really want to know ur opinions. So share.....

Khushi my dear no one is going to be mad at you because we all are equally mad at the CV's Angry  & so agree it would have made more sense had they worded it like you said (Wonder why the CV's couldn't think of this, it was the logical thing to do and makes perfect sense)

"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
Or even showed your other scenario

I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.
Yes I think both these would be effective enough an would have conveyed all of Maan's love and anguish

Now i want to put forward a question to the CVs.....Was it so necessary to show the AA track Angry Angry Angryin between such a tension full environment???? Why so despo???/Confused Confused Confused
This was another thing that didn't make any sense, it sucked out all the emotion and feeling from the situation

Khushi just wanted to inform you that I was very impressed by how you showed an alternate to yesterday's situation which made so much sense that I have quoted you in our thread by the crazy incredibles and also commented on your post in Nandita's post where your post was quoted. So what you said makes so much sense to all of us.

Sorry dear for quoting you without your permission, but it was such an apt solution had to mention it.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4evernanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Beautifully put ....
i made a post on similar issue but not same as you nor so aptly presented .....
thanks to a dear member who posted the link to this post that i had an opportunity to read the best post on this issue at the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
the saddest part here is max of us..(me prime most)..owing to that 'one wrong statement' have got so disturbed that the awesome performance & emotions presented by Gurmeet that deserves accolades ..we failed to praise as we could have 'if only the write words were voiced'

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Beautifully put ....
thanks to a dear member who posted the link to this post that i had an opportunity to read the best post on this issue at the forum

Thank u so much Nandita, i am glad that u liked my POV on the matter.I really think that the CVs didnt word it well and it was supposed to be something in these lines as they haven't yet shown a bulge for Geet's pregnancy and yet are asking Maan to choose. Might be they were under pressure to write in an hurry.

drdee142nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Beautifully put ....

Thank u so much Nandita, i am glad that u liked my POV on the matter.I really think that the CVs didnt word it well and it was supposed to be something in these lines as they haven't yet shown a bulge for Geet's pregnancy and yet are asking Maan to choose. Might be they were under pressure to write in an hurry.

so rightfully put dear..even i mentioned in a comment that the baby that has not shown up as a bump ..how can it be said to exist without its mother...
i agree Khushi & we have always given them benefit of doubt & understood the cinematic liberty but such sensitive & scientific -medical-legal facts when used ..they should do some homework of it na!
thats all we asking for rite!
heres the link to my post .....
Does Maan Really Have A Choice?

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

the saddest part here is max of us..(me prime most)..owing to that 'one wrong statement' have got so disturbed that the awesome performance & emotions presented by Gurmeet that deserves accolades ..we failed to praise as we could have 'if only the write words were voiced'

Thats so true, yesterday Drashti had given a fav performance of how much she had been suffering with terror as Geet, before she faints and GC being GC was superb......... the roll of changing emotions on his face, his fear, concern, love,helplessness.... everything was so well portrayed by him, the blank look on his face when Dadi came to sit beside him, as if he has gone off to a different world of remembrance was so well acted out by him that it was awesome, actually their acting skills saved the day.

nanditasingh

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
are its like when the baby will be born mother will die...this happens when there r complecations in pregnavy

it happened same in naah ana is desh mereii lado....the lady died after giving birth to her daughters

khushi_4ever

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Thats so true, yesterday Drashti had given a fav performance of how much she had been suffering with terror as Geet, before she faints and GC being GC was superb......... the roll of changing emotions on his face, his fear, concern, love,helplessness.... everything was so well portrayed by him, the blank look on his face when Dadi came to sit beside him, as if he has gone off to a different world of remembrance was so well acted out by him that it was awesome, actually their acting skills saved the day.

See i'm still caught up there on that point..
i failed to mention DD..though it wont be wrong if i call myself partial towards GC....
but yes the fear for life & the fight she put up till she could was worth all applauds

drdee142khushi_4ever

Go to top