Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys believe me i thought at least thrice before making this topic and after reading this whatever ur opinion plz don't throw rude words at me or kill me.........................
As i went through the views i understood how even some die hard loyal fans of GHSP are perplexed at the lack of logic or scientific truths of Geet being 4 months pregnant and Maan having to choose between them................. or can baby survive without mother at such a time or.............................. Geet without any evidence of her pregnancy(which i myself have commented on some time back...πŸ˜‰)

But guys then i thought might be due to some mis-wording the Cvs haven't been able to put forward to us what they had really wanted to put across.................(mind u i am not a very good loyal fan of the CVs as i have been known to speak against them from time to time...πŸ˜‰)
................. it might be that they had actually meant............................
"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)
I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
I think it would have been effective enough.
As for the logic devoid episode or idea..........then guys we come from a long line of incredible logic devoid hit movies' country where................"Agar akhir mei happy ending nahi hoti, then picture abhi baki hai mere dost...." Where the hero can jump from 6 to 8 storey buildings and then again resume his pursuit  of the culprits all on the power of him being right and the criminals being wrong........
If we can believe 9 to 10 goons with naked swords can be overpowered by our Munda (filmy style) which was so hero like and totally without logic...yet so dreamy to us.........😍 😍
then let us all simply enjoy the emotional roller coaster ride that MSK has embarked upon. Let logic be an absentee member and watch and think with ur hearts  the love and helplessness of our Maan as he goes through the possibility of his love in danger and he is for once totally without a clue how to help and is begging to God to help him out.
Now i want to put forward a question to the CVs.....Was it so necessary to show the AA track 😑 😑 😑in between such a tension full environment???? Why so despo???/πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
This must be by far my longest post.....so friends plz dont hate me as i am not writing this against any one of u.... i would really want to know ur opinions. So share.....

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Come on Guys aisi bhi kya narazgi ki not a single comment after so many views?????
Seriously..... How could he choose b/w mother nd child when she is only 4month pregnant....... Dey better correct demselves... Such a stupid episode.
Hey Guys aise muh mat phero................................😭
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
@khushi_4ever: Good Post... πŸ‘ Waise kal ka episode bahut illogical laga πŸ˜”, I really didnt like CV's Idea😑  ... Dont know i feel CV is stuffing too much in current track   In Geet - Maan Marriage, Already arjun is der to trouble , they added Geet's Brother  😈, upon dat Arjun Annie's Love story and misunderstandings 😑... Suddenly Our Maan Became too much of emotional(Taveez + praying scene) πŸ˜”... On that choice between Geet and child... Ah.... πŸ₯Ί
Guys dont get angry for my post, Its just my view, I Liked all the bits but not at once... 😑

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hey guys believe me i thought at least thrice before making this topic and after reading this whatever ur opinion plz don't throw rude words at me or kill me.........................
As i went through the views i understood how even some die hard loyal fans of GHSP are perplexed at the lack of logic or scientific truths of Geet being 4 months pregnant and Maan having to choose between them................. or can baby survive without mother at such a time or.............................. Geet without any evidence of her pregnancy(which i myself have commented on some time back...πŸ˜‰)

But guys then i thought might be due to some mis-wording the Cvs haven't been able to put forward to us what they had really wanted to put across.................(mind u i am not a very good loyal fan of the CVs as i have been known to speak against them from time to time...πŸ˜‰)
................. it might be that they had actually meant............................
"Mr. Khurana if Geet's situation deteriorates then we will have to abort the pregnancy as  it will be harmful for the mother to carry it to term, but as i can't do the procedure without ur consent so u plz think abt it, but then if u are hopeful and want both then u will be putting the life of Geet at risk."
I really think the CVs thought of creating a situation where Geet's life is put at risk and then they get the impetus to bring back the avatar of the old Msk who will be full of fury and rage and will then investigate and find out the culprit and so the end of (either B or A, or both , u take ur pick)
I also think they could have shown the doc saying Geet might lose the baby due to lack of oxygen, and they Maan's love for the child is showcased when he prays for the baby saying..................   "plz God don't put me in a position to give Geet such a news.."
As for the logic devoid episode or idea..........then guys we come from a long line of incredible logic devoid hit movies' country where................"Agar akhir mei happy ending nahi hoti, then picture abhi baki hai mere dost...." Where the hero can jump from 6 to 8 storey buildings and then again resume his pursuit  of the culprits all on the power of him being right and the criminals being wrong........
If we can believe 9 to 10 goons with naked swords can be overpowered by our Munda (filmy style) which was so hero like and totally without logic...yet so dreamy to us.........😍 😍
then let us all simply enjoy the emotional roller coaster ride that MSK has embarked upon. Let logic be an absentee member and watch and think with ur hearts  the love and helplessness of our Maan as he goes through the possibility of his love in danger and he is for once totally without a clue how to help and is begging to God to help him out.
Now i want to put forward a question to the CVs.....Was it so necessary to show the AA track 😑 😑 😑in between such a tension full environment???? Why so despo???/πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
This must be by far my longest post.....so friends plz dont hate me as i am not writing this against any one of u.... i would really want to know ur opinions. So share.....

Khushi my dear no one is going to be mad at you because we all are equally mad at the CV's Angry  & so agree it would have made more sense had they worded it like you said (Wonder why the CV's couldn't think of this, it was the logical thing to do and makes perfect sense)

Or even showed your other scenario

Yes I think both these would be effective enough an would have conveyed all of Maan's love and anguish

This was another thing that didn't make any sense, it sucked out all the emotion and feeling from the situation

you are right the dialogues weren't written properly. What amazes me is nobody from the team caught on to this blunder.....as a result they've become a laughing stock. Serves them right for taking the viewers for granted.....did they really think we would overlook such a huge blunder....πŸ€”
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

I agree, the AA scenes did not suit the situation going on with GEET at the time. The CVS need to work on that!!

Originally posted by drdee142

Khushi my dear no one is going to be mad at you because we all are equally mad at the CV's Angry  & so agree it would have made more sense had they worded it like you said (Wonder why the CV's couldn't think of this, it was the logical thing to do and makes perfect sense)

Or even showed your other scenario

Yes I think both these would be effective enough an would have conveyed all of Maan's love and anguish

This was another thing that didn't make any sense, it sucked out all the emotion and feeling from the situation

Khushi just wanted to inform you that I was very impressed by how you showed an alternate to yesterday's situation which made so much sense that I have quoted you in our thread by the crazy incredibles and also commented on your post in Nandita's post where your post was quoted. So what you said makes so much sense to all of us.

Sorry dear for quoting you without your permission, but it was such an apt solution had to mention it.😊
Beautifully put ....
i made a post on similar issue but not same as you nor so aptly presented .....
thanks to a dear member who posted the link to this post that i had an opportunity to read the best post on this issue at the forum