Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Written Update - 5th January 2011

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
hi guys..sorry for the last missed update...will try to put on the last wednesday's too...I know I know too lateTongue
and a happy new year to all of youHug
The scene begins on Gulaal and Dushyant....He is holding her hand near her chest in anger and then somehow leaves it as if disgusted and Gulaal is perplexed at his behaviour...
At Rashipur everybody is waiting for Dushyant to come back and is worried....Vasant tells them that whenever Dushyant is angry he goes to Bhuj. Gulaal comes back and informs them all that she failedi to pacify Dushyant but informs that she will manao him once they are back to Talsagra... Gulaal's parents are worried that because of this Gigabha and Jamnaba will also be upset...

Panba, Jamnaba and Dahiba are discussing Dushyant's marriage... Jamnaba is all for looking for a bride for a DIL who would be better than Gulaal in looks and everythingTongue....Dahiba tells her that she has said this inside the house but she had better not do it outside this house as people may praise her but will criticize Dahiba for not finding a better DILClap(Dahiba ne ghuma ke laga di Jamnaba ko..is ko kehte hai kambal mein lapet ke marnaTongue)

Gulaal is packing for going back to Talsagra with her mom when she notices that dress which durgesh gave to them when his family came for their rishta... her mom tells her that after whatever happened they did not have the courage to give it back...gulaal takes it back saying that she and Vasant will give them back once she finds approapriate time..

dushyant wandering on the streets of Bhuj finds that a girl is quarelling with some goons on the road... it seems like they have had an accident ...dushyant reconginizes the girl as Zankhna, Durgesh's sister...he jumps into the quarrel and saves Zankhna but receives an injury on his head...

at rashipur everybody is worried that Dushyant has not come back...Jamnaba reprimands Raman that he did not take care of brother's honour and Raman retorts that nobody insulted him and that he is no longer a child to enter into this stupid gimmicks...Motabha also says that Dushyant has become irresponsible these days..

Dushyant comes back in Zankhna's car with a big malampatti on his headShocked...Kesarji sees them and announces their arrival to all and sundry...the Dushyant family give her a big thanks...Gulaal and Zankhna talk and Gulaal tells her that she needs to give back that Chunar which Durgesh had given to her...Zankhna tell her that giving the chunar back would mean that it would also break the relationship between them....but gulaal says that relationships are not dependent on a Chunar...Zankhna says that she had like to friends with GulaalBig smile( I hope she stays a positive character).. Dushyant comes and goes to see off Zankhna...Reva tries to follow them when gulaal stops her from being teh Kabab mein haddiLOL she says that she has a feeling that dushyant has not gone to leave Zankhna but to forever hold her....Embarrassed
Dushyant is seeing off Zankhna and she is asking him that when can they meet againDead...Dushyant tell her that for that she again needs to land in difficulty...

We have a Vasaal scene in their bedroom where Vasant is in an amourous moodEmbarrassedLOL...Gulaal tells him to think about Dushyant and Zankhna's marriage as she has seen something between them...Vasant says Gigabha and Jamnaba would never agree to this so they make a bet and go to the room where Panba and Jamnaba are sorting out photos of the girls sent to them for Dushyant's marriage...Panba shows Gulaal a photo which gulaal likes very much...but Vasant says that she is not as pretty as Zankhna....Gulaal says that Zankhna is not as pretty and it doesnot count that she is the daughter of teh Nagar sheth and has hordes of cars in her houseLOL Panba understands that Vasaal are both milibhagatLOL and are trying to induce Jamnaba for Zankhna and that is what exactly happened as Jamnaba would not agree to Gulaal's opinion and told them that she would go for Zankhna as her DIL and goes...
Panba is also laughing at Vasaal's plan and their they end the show....

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rshah1950b1nduNas1monicaybaas-tvashparm1archie76shmuupiemoonlight_KAYNAAT_daddys_girlsoapbubbleVarsha-01-Diya-Minnie.prnczshaliniasthapyar-ishk

soapbubble IF-Dazzler
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
So looks like Dushyant will be married before Vasant dies, varna he would have jumped in and said,I will marry her.
anyway like you say, I hope they keep Jhankna positive.
Thanks for the update
Bubble

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thanx a lot 4 the wonderful update i lyked ur kambal me lapet ke marna phraseLOLi dont jankhna will remain positive i think she purposely behaving sweet b4 evryoneEvil Smile she will b there 2 take badlaa i think list of villians r just going on getting longer and longer in gulaal if we also add jankhna 2 it LOLlets c wat happens Confusedeven i think dushyant will get married and gulaal will b left wid no other option i mean devarLOL

-Srushti-Minnie.

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapbubble

So looks like Dushyant will be married before Vasant dies, varna he would have jumped in and said,I will marry her.
anyway like you say, I hope they keep Jhankna positive.
Thanks for the update
Bubble

yes... I certainly hope that Dusht marries Jhankhna....and she remains positive....for two reasons that atleast till then Vasant will be alive LOL...poor man!!! everybody is just waiting for him to die since the beginning of the love storyOuchLOL... and secondly there are more chances of an unusual LS with kesarji (that is of course after he has grown up into cc of vasantLOL) .... as we have seen kesarji is so totally besotted with gulaal... he took her name when he was afraid... i know it is unusual...and to certain extent when the articles told that gulaal with kesarji i felt sick.. but if i have to choose between the two devars i would go for kesarjiBig smile....

soapbubbleMinnie.

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _KAYNAAT_

thanx a lot 4 the wonderful update i lyked ur kambal me lapet ke marna phraseLOLi dont jankhna will remain positive i think she purposely behaving sweet b4 evryoneEvil Smile she will b there 2 take badlaa i think list of villians r just going on getting longer and longer in gulaal if we also add jankhna 2 it LOLlets c wat happens Confusedeven i think dushyant will get married and gulaal will b left wid no other option i mean devarLOL

hehe .. i like that phrase too and the way Ragini (Dahiba) said that people would criticize her for choosing a bad DIL was just so subtle and yet so effective... she is such a nice MIL...but yet so commanding...and yes....so many negative characters...and poor vasant is also going to die...gulaal alone amongst these wolves...poor girl....and the CVs are if running towards Vasant's death...i saw the promo that the episode is going to be aired on 10...i mean give them some time....Angry,,,,poor vasaalCry

_KAYNAAT_Minnie.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Diya- IF-Rockerz
-Diya-
-Diya-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Thanksss soooooooo much

-Srushti-

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
thank 4 the update it nice to finally be readin a update after a long time lol
they may be planin to get dushyant married to some1 thats got betta looks that gulaal but who ever that person is
they will neva have a good personality lyk gulaal ;)
anyways thanks again

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index