Twilight
Twilight

Robert Pattinson SIGNED for New Movie *Screams*

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

New film role for Robert Pattinson: "Cosmopolis"

It appears that Robert Pattinson has signed on for a new film to be filmed after he completes his commitments to filming The Twilight Saga later this year. He'll star as Eric Packer in the film Cosmopolis, written and directed by David Cronenberg. Deadline brings us the exclusive:

Robert Pattinson has booked his first major lead for when he completes The Twilight Saga. Pattinson will star in Cosmopolis, the Don DeLillo novel adaptation that David Cronenberg wrote and will direct. Pattinson, who just starred with Reese Witherspoon and Christoph Waltz in Fox 2000's Francis Lawrence-directed adaptation of the Elizabeth Gruen novel Water For Elephants, will play Eric Packer. A financial wunderkind, Packer risks his entire fortune to bet against the yen on a tumultuous day. His deed puts him in the crosshairs for assassination in a drama that is a study of capitalism in a slightly futuristic metropolis. Most of the scenes in the book take place in the limousine that transports Packer from place to place. Marion Cotillard and Paul Giamatti are also reportedly doing the film.

As Pattinson and his Twilight Saga castmates plan their careers after the series is completed–Bill Condon is directing the final film right now, Pattinson is following a path based on strong filmmakers and tasteful source material. He took the role because he is a big fan of Cronenberg's work and an admirer of DeLillo's books. He's repped by WME and 3 Arts.

Via Twilight Examiner

Very exciting news for RPattz fans who've been anxiously awaiting news of the next film role. Who is going out to buy the book??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fibrinogen9Ilovepie.Angel-Jot.Onyx.radtSmileyfaceAmbrosia

ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Robert on TV today with Kristen. Robert Signed for new Movie. New/Old promo shoots of Remember me out today. I can assure you no one in this world is happier then me at this moment.
Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
omgggg yayyyy!!!!
this makes me so happyyyyy!!!!!
cant wait to see this movieee!!!
ROBlicious. IF-Sizzlerz
ROBlicious.
ROBlicious.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
^^ I know buts its probably in like 2013 or 2014. But so EXCITED. The plot like seems like an action movie so even more hyped.
Smileyface IF-Veteran Member
Smileyface
Smileyface

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
i know ritee!!!! hes gonna look so handsome doing all that action...eeeeeeeeee...im sooooo excited!! hahah
aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
m gonna nt buy tht book gt all my pocket money scrapedd lol so m gonna download it illegaly frm net lol nd read the stuffff hihihihih
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I am so unbelievably stoked for Rob actually. He chooses projects that he loves , and because of that and the person that he is he deserves all of the goodness in his life.

Almost all his movies have been book adaptations, I wonder whyConfused
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I know................
OMG.................
i love him...........Heart

Go to top