Rang Badalti Odhani

Best song sequence featuring shanak - Page 2

Poll

Which of the following song sequences do you think was the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

lets hope for many more songs of the two together in the future 😊

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow... truly.. no other show will have so much songs... truly an album.... my personal fav is yeh ladka and chori chori.... n the scenes that follow them...lol......

u left tum jo aaye.......i didn know these songs before they were picturised on shanak... and 4 me these r truly shanak songs rather than the original......
rafia 24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

wow... truly.. no other show will have so much songs... truly an album.... my personal fav is yeh ladka and chori chori.... n the scenes that follow them...lol......

u left tum jo aaye.......i didn know these songs before they were picturised on shanak... and 4 me these r truly shanak songs rather than the original......

yeah I was so focused on leaving satrangi re out I forgot Tum Jo Aaye- oops but I guess theyre both sensual tracks in terms of how they were picturised in the show so they go together 😉
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a close thing between Chori kiya and Chori Chori but I voted for Chori Chori cos Shantanu looked just out of this world in that song and also in the confession scene.May be his parting or something but he looked different.And Khanak looked gorgeous and I have to say though their scenes now are great,these old scenes have something more beautiful 
rafia 24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Its a close thing between Chori kiya and Chori Chori but I voted for Chori Chori cos Shantanu looked just out of this world in that song and also in the confession scene.May be his parting or something but he looked different.And Khanak looked gorgeous and I have to say though their scenes now are great,these old scenes have something more beautiful 

Toatally agree both looked great in this song especially their expressions 😊
adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all the songs which has picturised on shanak our my favourite.. ..bt voted for chori chori...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love all the sequences but kuch khas hain left a mark
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
i liked chori chori n ye larka d most
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rafia ......Waise love all of them ...but I went for Kuch Khaas Hai and Iktara