Best song sequence featuring shanak

Poll Question :

Which of the following song sequences do you think was the best?

Poll Choice
Kuch Khaas
Ik Taara
Jab Se Tere Naina
Chori Chori
Yeh Ladka Hai Allah
Khabar Nahin
Aas Pass Khuda
More Jiya
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so I was missing shanak so decided to watch all the songs featured on the show with them in it. I know More Jiya was not a complete song but I loved the sequence so decided to add it in. anyway it was nice re-watching them all and I wanted to see which ones people loved the most o yeah in case anyone wonders and realises that satrangi re is missing I did that on purpose as that sequence on the SR I believe is in a league of its own😳 an no tum jo aaye as they are both sensual songs lol and no Kuch gum becos that was mostly picturised on the betrayal of the friends
Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
o yeah in case anyone wonders and realises that satrangi re is missing I did that on purpose as that sequence on the SR I believe is in a league of its own😳 an no tum jo aaye as they are both sensual songs lolEdited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
rafia all means all its sooo hard to choose... I lovee the sequences... they made all those songs their songs.
Originally posted by bones88

rafia all means all its sooo hard to choose... I lovee the sequences... they made all those songs their songs.

Lol as I was making this poll I too couldn't decide which one was my favourite and that's why I didn't include satrangi re as that would have made it too difficult.
For me my favourite has to be chori chori as not only can you see their love for each other but it also has the nokh jok we love about shanak. Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rafia 24

Lol as I was making this poll I too couldn't decide which one was my favourite and that's why I didn't include satrangi re as that would have made it too difficult.
For me my favourite has to be chori chori as not only can you see their love for each other but it also has the nokh jok we love about shanak.

same here rafia.. I hope the CVs treat us too another song sequence nok jhok shanak style😍 missing them badly.
Originally posted by bones88

same here rafia.. I hope the CVs treat us too another song sequence nok jhok shanak style😍 missing them badly.

That would be nice but I wish Cv will give us one where they dance bollywood style all the other shows get them so why not RBO.
Originally posted by rafia 24

That would be nice but I wish Cv will give us one where they dance bollywood style all the other shows get them so why not RBO.

same here rafia... want shanak on a typical bollywood dance number... nok jhok styleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ hope CVs are reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
All song seq. are awesome but choose anyone so i should be vote more piya.πŸ˜†
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
All song sequences are gudd and loved shanak in all those songs so its really difficult to choose one so i voted for the latest one More jiya.....
as the satrangi re song is not there so i choose kuch khas hai bcoz dats d first song picturised on our shanak together.....