Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Interesting info abt Rajeev and Aamna.. - Page 2

debashree thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

yar really sun k bura lag raha hai....

tats not done

we all guys out here r heart broken

kyun yar log why dn u guys reply.....r u gals tere not sad 4 not getting rajjev....kya hua yarr reply bak...........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabs thumbnail

thanx alot for the info sujalfan... lets keep our fingers crossed their love does blossom and pray noones evil eye is cast on them....

*Meg_d* thumbnail

Thnks for the infor sujalfan, i knew from before i mean everyone could tell there was something going on in between them infact its the usual the best jodi's get married i hope rajeev and amna do as they suit each other totally!

priya_sharma thumbnail

that's intresting . Even i expected that they would be in love with each other.I will be very happy if they get married.Anyways lets see what happens.😊

Mohsin thumbnail

Thxxxxxxxxx aaaaaaaa lotttttttttt sujalfan 4 ths interesting news.

i have been visited ur website abt rajeev n kashish.........

it ws marvellous......  aik personal problum ki waja sai mai ucc wakt reply nahi bhaij saka thaa.

but ths news+ur site is gr888888888 job

👏

👏

salma thumbnail

THANX ALOT SUJALFAN FOR THIS GOOD NEWS. WE ALL WERE SURE ABOUT IT BUT NOW WE HAVE EVIDENCE. 😛

Khushalay thumbnail
WoW its great to hear that...they both makes a cute couple...may God bless them.  TVs best couple will now make real life best couple.
Ibad thumbnail
Hey its good to hear that Sujal and Kashish loves each other and thats what I want. That they became one. But one minute. As your cousion told that Sujal is intrested in Kashish but you can't say anything about Kashish sometimes it semms that she love him and sometimes seems that she is just a friend....... But for this Your cousion has to spent a lot of time with them . Is she with them everytime that she can say sometimes Kashish seems and sometimes not.
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
thanks sujalfan...very interesting..it was bound to happen